Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New fx app from virsyn

Comments

• Thanks Flo, looks like they have taken the FX out of the Synth Apps.

• Yeah AU compatible. A groovy little fx unit for sure. One to buy when funds allow

• @knewspeak said:
    Thanks Flo, looks like they have taken the FX out of the Synth Apps.

Took the words right out of my mouth! Was just going to post the same thing, it's kind of like they did with their arpeggio.

Looks like it has AU, and even Link:

http://www.virsyn.net/mobileapp/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22&Itemid=8

• Oh nice :)
    Quite a useful combo.
    I hope they still get around to making emo chorus and Tap delay separate AUs

• "apply multi effect to any song in your iTunes library"

sorry to ask, I never use iTunes. How is it done? Can you use AU effects in iTunes, change parameters in real-time?

• why didn't they do this last week, before the sales, when people had some spare cash?
    I'll have to wait a while, for now..

• Just what I was looking for :)

• Ooops, Very easy to make it 'crash'...

I loaded it as an AUv3 in AUM and when tweaking the EQ bands it crashes and plug-in needs to be re-loaded :(

• I think it's a lot of fun.

• Virsyn you made this one iPhone compatible - please do the same for your arpeggiator!

• Arghhh is it AUM's fault or this Virsyn FX app???
    (It can 'fail' when just playing the effects without even touching the UI). iPad Air 2, iOS10.1.1...

I'll try with a few more hosts but this makes me sad...

• edited December 2016

@VirSyn

This happens when tweaking some parameters in Cubasis using the new AUv3 plug-in...

I was only using one instance...
    And no other AUv3's...

• @Samu said:
    @VirSyn

This happens when tweaking some parameters in Cubasis using the new AUv3 plug-in...

I was only using one instance...
    And no other AUv3's...

Same here

• Also can not change the Drive algorithm.

• @Samu
    ups... will try to fix this asap. Must be something coming into the code in the very last stages...

• @VirSyn said:
    @Samu
    ups... will try to fix this asap. Must be something coming into the code in the very last stages...

Thanks, I've not gone thru all the controllers but it feels a bit 'shaky'.
    And while you're at it, is there any way to toggle the 'spectrum view' when it's used as AUv3?
    It would be of great help when using the EQ.

• IAA works nicely but this needs to go on every channel

• Nice. This looks like the multieffect AU3 I've been looking for to replace VoiceRack:FX on my phone especially. I'm sure they'll get the bugs sorted soon, so I'm pressing buy anyway.

• One thing that sets this apart from the 'built-in' effects in Virsyn apps is that the order can be changed which is really nice!

• Looks nice and if the reported bugs get ironed out should be really useful. Just as an aside, ever seen an effect that said it was not "studio quality"?!

• Yes had the same crashes as Samu glad they are on the case.

• Looking forward to downloading this once the bugs are fixed

• There's a very similarly-themed Desktop equivalent of this app and once again I must declare that Damn we've got it good on iOS price of entry.

• I wish Korg would do this with their effects.

• Midi learn?

• @Philippe said:
    Midi learn?

Exactly what I was going to ask. That would be great.

• This looks cool, I look forward to hearing that its working better.

• edited December 2016

ouch, just bought it from work, without even reading up on it, i've been looking for a nice simple delay that is AU, and this little thingly looks perfect for a deafult FX for modstep, i really hope they get a fix out maybe today if it is possible, so i can fiddle with it this weekend.

• Thanks for testing, early adopters. I will definitely pick this up when fixed.

• Just dowload it! Sounds really great!