Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMaschine 2 is on sale ($4,99 from $9,99)

2»

Comments

• Settings/Storage shows 1,8 Gb for iMaschine 2, which doesn't match the info posted above (500 mb + 1,6 Gb).

• @fjcblanco I believe the missing part of the equation is the Quantum Collection (which I didn't factor in with the app size + Ultimate Collection library).

• Audiopaste in iM2 just worked right now on my iPad, don't know why it doesnt on iPhone though. But confirmed to work on iPad. Cool!

• Make sure you have enough space.

@fjcblanco said:
    Hi.

I don't know if something's wrong...I have purchased Ultimate Collection and some packs stille are showed as "for purchasing" (see the screen capture below).

Is that right? Thanks.

• Should say installed like on my screenshot

• edited September 2016

iMaschine is 479 Mb fresh install, 7,4 Gb of free space. I'm gonna try it. Thanks.

By the way, 'Ultimate Collection' says "Over 100 projects, 200 dk, 90 inst.' but, if you check the individually, the whole pack is 95 projects, 186 dk and 50 i, so that was my doubt.

Ok. First, the 'Ultimate' Download shows 1,6 Gb + Quantum shows 175 Mb. That's right. I'll post the end of the history.

Thanks @MusicMan4Christ.

• edited September 2016

Well, no difference with the images posted. And still shows: 1,8 Gb (vs 2,3 Gb).

So, 'Sierra Groove', 'Lilac Glare', 'Molten Veil', etc. are additional packs?

That's what I mean:

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Audiopaste in iM2 just worked right now on my iPad, don't know why it doesnt on iPhone though. But confirmed to work on iPad. Cool!

That would make sense and explain why I had problems with exporting. I use an iPhone exclusively, and didn't have much luck.

• Exporting works perfectly for me as shown in the previous screen shots but importing didn't. It maybe that I had turned off cell data for Audiopaste and that doesn't apply for the iPad perhaps.

@Audiojunkie said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Audiopaste in iM2 just worked right now on my iPad, don't know why it doesnt on iPhone though. But confirmed to work on iPad. Cool!

That would make sense and explain why I had problems with exporting. I use an iPhone exclusively, and didn't have much luck.

• Audiopaste just worked on my iPhone 5s. Turned on Cell data and that did the job!

• You can Audiopaste from Audioshare !

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    You can Audiopaste from Audioshare !

Yes. In my case, it tries to open Mixtikl 6. :( But t works.

• @fjcblanco said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    You can Audiopaste from Audioshare !

Yes. In my case, it tries to open Mixtikl 6. :( But t works.

Yes, the Mixtikl bug. I axed Mixtikl and had no further problems....

• There have been several packs released since the ultimate collection and, as a result, are not included. Highly worth it, though

• Ok. Thanks, @jjkjjk. No regrets. A bit confused from NI though (IMHO).

• @fjcblanco Yes, there are 8 packs I believe that are in addition to the ultimate collection.

• @MusicMan4Christ Where did you turn on cell data? What app?

• In general settings I think