Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODSTEP Midi CC Templates (NEW MOOG MODEL 15 Template. EVERY SINGLE KNOB)

13»

Comments

• Wow! thanks; I will give it a try tonight!

• This is realy Great!
    Thx for sharing your work with us.

• edited March 2017

Just to let you know, after begging Modstep support, I had an answer:
    To use program change, just long press on a pattern, then activate program change, then choose the number...
    Then it works perfectly with Model 15, at least...

Only problem I see is that you can't use MSB/LSB, to select the bank, but I've done that with a dedicated PC with the method explained here...

EDIT, sorry, made a mistake, it was related to this thread ! (for the method to integrate CC !!!! )
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/17006/modstep-tutorial-template-editor-bonus-automation-tips#latest

I can't "auto-flag" myself...

• i would love to see more examples of how you guys use these templates. it's just for responding to cc msgs for the automation in modstep?