Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session......It's here!! :) Yay

Comments

• @mrufino1 said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

most of the hocus pocus you'll see and hear is Grandma's secret recipe...which we can't give out...nothing too crazy that a normal person wouldn't be able to play in real life.

I have to say I'm impressed that your grandmother programs drum beats! ;)

Dereks grandma is not just your run of the mill BINGO grandma mind you!

• @Tritonman said:

@mrufino1 said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

most of the hocus pocus you'll see and hear is Grandma's secret recipe...which we can't give out...nothing too crazy that a normal person wouldn't be able to play in real life.

You do know that that's actually Derek himself right there....?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Tritonman said:

@mrufino1 said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

You do know that that's actually Derek himself right there....?

Of course. Too many apps has dulled the usual razor sharp Goodyear wit! ;) I was impressed that his grandma has a secret recipe for drum programming.

Derek is a good man, I'm happy to see his app finally come to fruition after a long planning and development stage.

• @Tritonman said:

@mrufino1 said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Fabulous link to see Grandma, and incredible street musicians. This is crazy!!

• @mrufino1 Actually, I think that those of us who already own many (many) apps are probably Derek's core constituency of vital early buyers (who spread the good word etc), because while we're happy to spend our money during this sale season there's little we have to splurge on we don't already have.....therefore is the pump truly primed.

• A little bit of wireless drumming...Please Apple, hurry up!

• Does Apple release stuff during weekends?
    I'm guessing we'll have picked up a few Cyber Monday deals before this gets out...

• @mmp said:
    Does Apple release stuff during weekends?
    I'm guessing we'll have picked up a few Cyber Monday deals before this gets out...

Was wondering the same thing, anyone know? I am guessing it was submitted and a 24 hr. turn around for an update was mentioned. So perhaps they do and it will be sometime after midnight. (Hey, it is my dream and I can make it as big as I like.)

• I've had apps approved on the weekend before, and also pretty late into the day.

• edited November 2016

@Tritonman said:
    Are we almost there yet?

@Jakersjaw said:

@Munibeast said:

What the h e dubblehockeysticks was that?? :D

@Tritonmans picture somehow reminded me of that video. It's probably not that funny for non German members. But I don't seem to ever get tired of Alexander Marcus :smiley:

• Next week. :(

• edited November 2016

Damn.

• Common sense

• Patience. It's commendable that the release was delayed to fix bugs, a rushed release of a buggy app would give a bad impression.

• @richardyot said:
    Patience. It's commendable that the release was delayed to fix bugs, a rushed release of a buggy app would give a bad impression.

Hallelujah, brother!

• Thanks everyone...we tried to push real hard for a weekend release..but realistically, it would have been rushed and probably not a sound release....and we would rather not operate like that...we will release in a few days :)

• edited November 2016

@DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Thanks everyone...we tried to push real hard for a weekend release..but realistically, it would have been rushed and probably not a sound release....and we would rather not operate like that...we will release in a few days :)

That's cool. Better be safe than sorry :smile:

• We are closer this morning than we were yesterday.(I think).

• It's good to have this post back on the 1st page. Easier to keep track of. ;)

• I am sure it will get plenty of attention in short order and will not be hard to find once the link is up. Not too much longer now at least given how long we have already have been waiting I am sure.

• What's the under over? November or December?

• Resubmitting to Apple as an update....the wait is almost over.... I'll post an AppStore link when we are live....still looking at November :)

• Great news!

• A watched boiling pot never boils but I see it starting to Yay!!'n

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Resubmitting to Apple as an update....the wait is almost over.... I'll post an AppStore link when we are live....still looking at November :)

Still looking at November certainly sounds like "soon" to my eager ears.

• @High5denied said:
    It's good to have this post back on the 1st page. Easier to keep track of. ;)

Yes sir , we almost lost her that time. With only two days left in November it seemed a crime of sorts.

• Have no fear, I'm off to the City of Big Shoulders and will be mostly absent for a couple of days out there in the Real World which surely means this object will make its glorious debut. I expect a post with at least 100 celebratory posts by my return etc.

• Don't want to dampen the enthusiasm, and I know DB is doing his best to get it out, but I've had an app (boring B2B app, day job and all that) waiting to go into review since last Wednesday. It usually takes a day, so it looks like the holiday has caused a bit of a backlog. Updates are usually approved quickly, but they have to get into review first.

• Waiting on Apple's approval....patiently waiting...patiently...waiting...DRUM SESSION goes live on the AppStore as soon as they say "go" :)

• "Go!" - Tim Cook