Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Clon Minotaur Overdrive by Nembrini Audio

2»

Comments

• I love this pedal paired with the Cali reverb or The Fender rigs in THU like SRev and the Edge, Nembrini kills. Wonder what is next...I want a Nembrini IR loader on IOS.

• @bobbyj8866 said:
    I love this pedal paired with the Cali reverb or The Fender rigs in THU like SRev and the Edge, Nembrini kills. Wonder what is next...I want a Nembrini IR loader on IOS.

I ran the race with Nembrini and realized he will never make me a perfect Dumble Amp.
    What he makes I don't really need tone wise.

And what I want is already available in other products. So, my Nembrini fan boy days are just over. I bought the recent FX app with some hopefulness but its not my cup of tea.

Until TH-U they were great but each new amp was farther from my ideal amp.

I have 8 Nembrini amps and a dozen FX I rarely open except for Delay 3000.

Buying apps that I later never use seems to be my journey. By hearing good, I recognize great.

• @McD said:
    Buying apps that I later never use seems to be my journey. By hearing good, I recognize great.

The great thing about iOS currently being that we can go this route without beckoning bankruptcy!

• Speak for yourself > @MadGav said:

@McD said:

The great thing about iOS currently being that we can go this route without beckoning bankruptcy!

• Comparing> @SNystrom said:

Close:

Blame John Mayer for the 2,000k bump

• @McD said:

@bobbyj8866 said:
    I love this pedal paired with the Cali reverb or The Fender rigs in THU like SRev and the Edge, Nembrini kills. Wonder what is next...I want a Nembrini IR loader on IOS.

I ran the race with Nembrini and realized he will never make me a perfect Dumble Amp.
    What he makes I don't really need tone wise.

And what I want is already available in other products. So, my Nembrini fan boy days are just over. I bought the recent FX app with some hopefulness but its not my cup of tea.

Until TH-U they were great but each new amp was farther from my ideal amp.

I have 8 Nembrini amps and a dozen FX I rarely open except for Delay 3000.

Nembrini might give you a Dumble-in-a-box pedal... there’s hope.

A Fender Bassman is on the way soon, and I expect it to be great. It paved the way for Dumble.

Actually, if you take a Bassman and drive it with a tube screamer, that gets very Dumbly. Or a Bassman with its mid knob cranked, driven with a klon/klone, could get you there.

I’m all for in the box THU, believe me. In AUM/DAW chain however, I’m finding that boosting the front end with the Chow or Clon makes everything sound better. Both great slightly different flavors of the same coin, just as no two Klons are alike.

• edited May 2021

Speak more of this mythical Nembassman, @JoyceRoadStudios!

Will this appear before I have elbow surgery (in six to eight weeks) that prohibits guitar playing for three months? Or will it arrive as my recuperation winds down by the fall?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Speak more of this mythical Nembassman, @JoyceRoadStudios!

Will this appear before I have elbow surgery (in six to eight weeks) that prohibits guitar playing for three months? Or will it arrive as my recuperation winds down by the fall?

I don’t know of a release date and have not received a beta yet, but Andrea did mention it last year on the forum. Most importantly, Igor has confirmed in a recent private email that it’s “coming soon”, so stay tuned!

• I guess the Dumble I want is the on he made for Bruce Forman. He makes an amp to the tone of the user. I’ll never play that max’ed Amp Robben Ford sound that Two Rocks (is that right?) sells.