Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ikmultimedia’s amplitube « red pig » demo.Z amp added.

edited March 2021 in Creations

I really love this app!

Comments

• It's really helpful to see your settings on a magical performance like this. The Satchoctave was so subtle when you added it at the pinnacle of your solo. I'm also surprised to see how low the gain settings were on the Overdrives and how the amp contributed so much when all the stomps were off.

Thanks for highlighting Amplitube... I invested in it years ago and bought the Brian May as my last IAP upgrade but have let it fall away since it just doesn't do basic cleans as well as several competitors for my tastes. This demo proves it's a contender for some compelling tone.

Which Reverb are you using now with MixBox CS to replace your usable AdVerb2?

• Nice! I think I like the Fulltone OCD the most, it sounds warm and realistic, it also has the most mids but also the most cut. I’ll have to give amplitube another shot, I’ve always liked it. Great playing!

• Here is the second video.
    Z amp from amplitube.

• @McD said:
    It's really helpful to see your settings on a magical performance like this. The Satchoctave was so subtle when you added it at the pinnacle of your solo. I'm also surprised to see how low the gain settings were on the Overdrives and how the amp contributed so much when all the stomps were off.

Thanks for highlighting Amplitube... I invested in it years ago and bought the Brian May as my last IAP upgrade but have let it fall away since it just doesn't do basic cleans as well as several competitors for my tastes. This demo proves it's a contender for some compelling tone.

I’m using the plate reverb.
    Not great,but it works as expected😉.

• @flo26 said:

Thanks. iConvolver with the OwnHammer "Orange" cabinet IR loaded... magical.
    I'll use ThafKnar for the AUv3 and the potential to load front and back IR's and I'll still
    sound weird.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

Thanks. iConvolver with the OwnHammer "Orange" cabinet IR loaded... magical.
    I'll use ThafKnar for the AUv3 and the potential to load front and back IR's and I'll still
    sound weird.

😉