Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drone Track - DiOnandOn

edited November 2014 in Creations

Drones seem to be flavour of the month, so I thought I'd chuck this one up. Just 2 apps, Animoog and Ondes, using the upcoming hold and swarm features.

Named for my partner, who often says to me "Tone, you do go on and on". Unfortunately she's right.

Comments

• edited November 2014

Had a chemistry master at school we used to call 'Swarm Features'. Like this (sucker for a well-toned drone), but did miss Flo's guitar....

• Very happy to come home and find this waiting. I could have another 15 minutes or so. Good job, I liked this one a lot.

• Cheers @ArcaneScreams. I might spend a little time on it and clean it up. It was pretty much a one-take job.

• @thinds said:

It was pretty much a one-take job.

I prefer them that way. That being said, the new one I'm working on has layered tracks. I hope you make more. I like the space we enter when confronted with our own self, and I like that we can share those experiences with each other musically. Drones are excellent for that. Looking forward to the next one.

• There are a few more on my bandcamp. I have been trying to be a little more concise lately though.

• Awesome. Found them. I will check them out.