Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app from Imaginando

So....granular synth from Imaginando?

Comments

• Oooooohoooooooo interested...

• Made me ale DRC out again and whip up a couple of patches. I forget at times how easy it is to make sounds on DRC - hope this has that same ease of use :)

• DRC?

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Made me ale DRC out again and whip up a couple of patches. I forget at times how easy it is to make sounds on DRC - hope this has that same ease of use :)

• oh yeah! i’m down for that ! im sure it’ll be available on ios ! fingers crossed

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    DRC?

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Made me ale DRC out again and whip up a couple of patches. I forget at times how easy it is to make sounds on DRC - hope this has that same ease of use :)

Excellent sounding polysynth, available on several platforms (even Android). For some reason I don’t gel with the UI at all but that’s on me.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    DRC?

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I know it’s still software, but DRC does give me that feeling like I used to get programming actual hardware synths of the eighties and nineties. If I had a nice controller with proper wooden sides and a knob / slider per function, this synth would fool my ears (not that my hearing is that shit hot these days). I know some would like something more concrete - maybe “the filter sounds like....” or “look at such and such drift parameter”, but I’m afraid it’s just a gut sensation that makes me describe DRC as authentic sounding analog - to myself at least.

• In addition, they have a ton of videos on YouTube where they recreate sounds from popular tracks with DRC. Very educational.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    In addition, they have a ton of videos on YouTube where they recreate sounds from popular tracks with DRC. Very educational.

Thanks for that. Just watched his DM ‘just can’t get enough’ vid and he nails them! I think I’m going to watch them all now lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    In addition, they have a ton of videos on YouTube where they recreate sounds from popular tracks with DRC. Very educational.

Thanks for that. Just watched his DM ‘just can’t get enough’ vid and he nails them! I think I’m going to watch them all now lol

Woh. Great videos. I deleted this app in my non-Auv3 purge long ago and didn’t even realise it had introduced it a year ago! Or maybe I got it confused with DM2 and thought it was going to destroy my hearing. 😂 That snippet of the new synth sounds incredible too.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

I think I’m going to watch them all now lol

Sorry...

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    DRC?

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I know it’s still software, but DRC does give me that feeling like I used to get programming actual hardware synths of the eighties and nineties. If I had a nice controller with proper wooden sides and a knob / slider per function, this synth would fool my ears (not that my hearing is that shit hot these days). I know some would like something more concrete - maybe “the filter sounds like....” or “look at such and such drift parameter”, but I’m afraid it’s just a gut sensation that makes me describe DRC as authentic sounding analog - to myself at least.

100% on the money. Their K7D delay has that same characteristic. I'll buy anything these guys come up with.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

Yeah, these are worth buying DRC for alone TBH.

• Imaginando is amazing. DRC is amazing as well.
    Especially the gain staging is great and when you turn on the feedback of the delay or reverb and it smash back. Wonderful!

• Everything they make is quality, I’ll definitely be grabbing this

• edited February 2020

Ooooooh love me some imaginando kit. Can’t wait. @sinosoidal

• Seems like everyone’s doing granular lately. Looking forward to this one!

• DRC is one of my very favorite synths. So excited about this. I can’t imagine it won’t be fantastic.

• Imaginando doesn’t make junk.
    Looking forward to this addition to their first class lineup.

• hope it's an granular groovebox

• Magic sound, it's beautiful!