Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PowerPC Mall...?

Anyone buy computers from this company? They are about 20% cheaper, but I cannot find a lot of info about them. Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Anyone buy computers from this company? They are about 20% cheaper, but I cannot find a lot of info about them. Thanks!

I took a look and as you said there is very little on the web about them.

If you decide to buy from them be aware that it is a common occurrence for stores with cheap price to deliver hardware other than what you paid for. Do you have the technical knowledge to check? It is not that difficult but I don’t know your technical level.

• Here’s some software to help you or scare you :wink:
    https://www.itechtics.com/check-hardware-details-windows/

• Thanks, @ecou. I am scared. Will probably go with an Amazon vendor and just pay for the security.

• edited January 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Thanks, @ecou. I am scared. Will probably go with an Amazon vendor and just pay for the security.

Are you looking for used or new?

If you are going for a new one order directly from the manufacturer. Lowest chance of getting hardware swap. Dell always have lots of sale. Their reliability is variable from one model to the next but they do stand behind their product.

I imagine this is a music pc? Laptop or tower?

• Why are you buying new, it is complete nonsense, buy second hand, learn to clean and maintain the system, it will perform as new.

• He as not replied! But personally I prefer to buy new. To each his own.

Also not everybody as the knowledge to format a HD and reinstall their favorite OS.

• Actually @Turntablist and @ecou it is for a friend who needs it for her business. So a write off and better off new.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Actually @Turntablist and @ecou it is for a friend who needs it for her business. So a write off and better off new.

If that is the case. I personally always been a fan of Lenovo(IBM) Thinkpad, their are the business line. Indestructible and they keep parts in stock for a very long time.

A bit expensive but worth every penny.

• Looks like they are called the T serie now. T470, T490 and T590

• I just updated my 2011 laptop to Windows 10, I dunno, felt like the right time ... and it is working great for the basic PC duties.

Now in answer to the OP, I would stay away from that website, primarily because the name seems to be an attempt to steal brand recognition from pcmall.com which is a long-standing, reputable online PC and Mac seller in the US.

And if everyone’s research says there’s not much online info available for this company... well, that not worth the risk to me.

• Thnx @Hmtx, I agree. The company started last October. The price for the Toshiba Tecra I was researching was 25% lower than the competition! I emailed for info and did not get much help in return. Will go with a more reputable seller and pay more for the security of it.

• Not sure how buying new is better as a right off, maybe taxing is different to the UK.
    That said, I would have to ask what her business is, a lot of those business model laptops are very poor for Graphical work etc even if just something done now and then.
    Also does asset value need to be accounted for ? (IE does it have to keep its value over a few years for resale/upgrade)
    If that is an issue then a Macbook Air is the cheapest viable alternative, Windows machines are pennies on a pound after three years.

• Thanks, @Turntablist. She already has a Toshiba and wishes to replace it. No graphics use, just document writing.