Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solid iPad Pro 2018 USB-C Hub?

Its clear I need a hub now (I miss headphone jack!). Writing out to see if I can find a consensus on a good quality, good value hub now. It seems like Anker has lower priced ones that could be good. Are the more expensive ones worth the extra money?

Comments

• Never had any trouble with Anker. I’ve used the cheapo €29 one with an iPad Pro.

• I have backed the HYPER one and its really great! I love the fact that this stupid MFi certificate stuff is obsolete for iPad Pro 2018 people.

• @david_2017 said:
    I have backed the HYPER one and its really great! I love the fact that this stupid MFi certificate stuff is obsolete for iPad Pro 2018 people.

Are you using it with a 30W charger? It doesn't work with the stock 18W charger that the iPad Pro comes with.

• @MobileMusic said:

@david_2017 said:
    I have backed the HYPER one and its really great! I love the fact that this stupid MFi certificate stuff is obsolete for iPad Pro 2018 people.

Are you using it with a 30W charger? It doesn't work with the stock 18W charger that the iPad Pro comes with.

Oh sorry, I have to check that. I dont use apples charger. I have an Anker Quick charge PD charger. This thing is friggin amazing, cause it charges the iPad UNDER 120 minutes from zero to hero. I am blown away how fast USB C is accepting the power delivery.

I haven’t used it with any charger yet, only battery (the Hyper hub)