Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget and guitar, old school EBM, industrial session

edited December 2018 in Creations

Old school EBM, industrial session, Korg Gadget and guitar.

I wonder your opinion.

Comments

• Very nice!!!!! Reminds me of spinning vinyl back in early 90’s. I can hear Sascha and Lucia singing on this!!!!

• @Chaztrip said:
    Very nice!!!!! Reminds me of spinning vinyl back in early 90’s. I can hear Sascha and Lucia singing on this!!!!

Thank you. KMFDM is one of my favorite bands.

• @Slava said:

@Chaztrip said:
    Very nice!!!!! Reminds me of spinning vinyl back in early 90’s. I can hear Sascha and Lucia singing on this!!!!

Hah! Mine as well. Have seen them live 5-6 times. You have some other good tracks on your YouTube!!

• @Chaztrip said:

@Slava said:

@Chaztrip said:

Hah! Mine as well. Have seen them live 5-6 times. You have some other good tracks on your YouTube!!

I never heard them live unfortunately. They did not come to our country (for some reason it seems so to me) ...
    I am pleased that you listened to my songs.