Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster Player, Desktop Version, for $4.

FYI...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/4637-Synthmaster-Player/

Also, they currently have an offer where you can get Izotope Ozone Elements for FREE, if you sign up for the a Plugin Boutique newsletter.

Comments

• free Upgrade path!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    FYI...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/4637-Synthmaster-Player/

Also, they currently have an offer where you can get Izotope Ozone Elements for FREE, if you sign up for the a Plugin Boutique newsletter.

Thanks.. got tho Ozone.. really nice...

• I purchased something (Polaris and synthmaster player) the other day but my multiple attempts to join the mailing list apparently didn't work, today it did so I bought a $1 preset pack for hybrid and got the link for ozone. I have ozone advanced but got elements to give to a friend.

• @mrufino1 said:
    I purchased something (Polaris and synthmaster player) the other day but my multiple attempts to join the mailing list apparently didn't work, today it did so I bought a $1 preset pack for hybrid and got the link for ozone. I have ozone advanced but got elements to give to a friend.

Hybrid is a killer synth! It is also currently available for the sick no brainer price for $1.00!

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@mrufino1 said:
    I purchased something (Polaris and synthmaster player) the other day but my multiple attempts to join the mailing list apparently didn't work, today it did so I bought a $1 preset pack for hybrid and got the link for ozone. I have ozone advanced but got elements to give to a friend.

Hybrid is a killer synth! It is also currently available for the sick no brainer price for $1.00!

Yes, I got it last Christmas time, but haven't really dig into it too much.

• It was tricky getting everything processed correctly... I almost forgot what buying desktop Applications from a reseller is like and the horrors of License Managers.

Now I have Elements, SynthMaster Player and Hybrid Synth Plug-ins. I did noticed that OS X complains that Elements is "out of date" with Apple's current application standards whatever that means: is it better to give it away "as is" or update it?