Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you breathing? Is it good?

edited February 2018 in Other

Currently I'm breathing a mixture of 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. It's okay-ish.

Comments

• I'm breathing the clean fresh air from Zeeland.![]

I don't think it helps much since I'm a heavy smoker.

(https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/cg/ay737ezbt2uc.jpg "")

• That's no air. That's clearly a bridge. I'm not sure breathing bridges will help your smoking either.

• I can almost smell the seaweed.

• There’s that confounded bridge!

• Bridges, we don’t need no stinking bridges.

• I would have cleaned the mud out of that water before I breathed it but I'm an old school amphibian.

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2018

MIDI CC 2

• I’m vaping custard flavour :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’m vaping custard flavour :)

Lol... same here :smiley:

• Ghost Nicotine level 10 vape

• edited February 2018

KVR-typical symptoms of boredom and lack of ideas. Sad to see it here, but it was just a question of time. Audiobus forum has become the KVR of iOS.

Which does not mean good or bad. KVR is informative. And sometimes silly comments and topics can make a difference or make yourself laugh.

But these symptoms of boredom have an effect on the forum. Many musicians may start to look for some other place to share their thoughts. Many iOS developers may start to look at some other place to share their new inventions.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's just the kind of thing we all like. For iOS developers it's an ideal platform. A little chat here and there, some fun parts, we don't have to be that serious all the time.

• @Phil999 said:
    KVR-typical symptoms of boredom and lack of ideas. Sad to see it here, but it was just a question of time. Audiobus forum has become the KVR of iOS.

Which does not mean good or bad. KVR is informative. And sometimes silly comments and topics can make a difference or make yourself laugh.

But these symptoms of boredom have an effect on the forum. Many musicians may start to look for some other place to share their thoughts. Many iOS developers may start to look at some other place to share their new inventions.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's just the kind of thing we all like. For iOS developers it's an ideal platform. A little chat here and there, some fun parts, we don't have to be that serious all the time.

I think he’s having trouble breathing.

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Phil999 I’m with you. I have no time for these types of threads and they just get in the way for me. But then I tell myself that I’m a grumpy old dog and I should just let people have their fun...

• @gusgranite said:
    @Phil999 I’m with you. I have no time for these types of threads and they just get in the way for me. But then I tell myself that I’m a grumpy old dog and I should just let people have their fun...

But you had time to post in this thread...... :D ;)

• Dog fart. Not good. :s