Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited October 2013

I gotta say I agree with the first poster about the icons looking like some old '70s Hawaii postcards lol...I know Apple are trying to grab hold of a certain young demographic again, with the new iOS 7 design. But they could perhaps offer two sets of factory icons, the ones we got now and a set with a bit more neutral looking icons & colors. Anyway, I'm excited to see what they've done with GB. I really really hope they have dropped this whole Apple-control thing they got so we can get things out of GB via AB and IAA, not only into it

Also this quote "Reminds me of GTA Vice City ..." = Lol 'cos it's true

• I quite like the look of iOS7. Not at all a fan of those icons.

• Don't care about the icons one bit either way but looking forward to a massive overhaul of Garageband with IAA. Hopefully with more track count and maybe finally the ability to control and route out GB's internal instruments from other apps.

• edited October 2013

@shortbus You can D/l 16 and 24 track templates for GB here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gz4t8bct3g110nq

Instructions: you just need to download a freeware program that allows you to get into the 'hidden' files/folders of the ipad. "iExplorer" worked for me. (iFunbox might work also?) Download the template folders for 16/24 tracks. Plug in ipad to computer and open iExplorer and find the folder where all the '.band' or song project folders are saved - then move your 16 or 24 track template folder over to this directory.

• whoot?? Man,why did you keep this secret til now? :)

Thanks!!

• Actually this was discussed on this forum a while ago.

• edited October 2013

@mgmg4871 nice got it