Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Transferring Synthmaster Expansions and/or presets

Hello folks
I have just purchased Synthmaster VST. I thought that it was possible to transfer purchased expansions from Synthmaster to Synthmaster Player IOS and vice versa but I can't figure it out. I also thought it was possible to transfer patches from Synthmaster to Synthmaster player iOS
Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so, how to go about it? The manual doesn't seem to explain the process. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• So......If, you make your own presets on the DeskTop plugin. You are able to transfer those to ios. I'm not sure how to transfer the ios ones to your computer version though. I've made quite a few on the desktop and transferred them to ios synthmaster.

• You can go from Desktop sound packs to iOS but not vice versa with purchased packs. I have the player version on desktop and had two expansion packs, once I bought the iOS app I got those transferred, but the details elude me. Obviously the registration thing inside the app must be completed and your emails match with desktop registration, after that it seems like I had to connect the iPad to desktop...maybe it requires iTunes? Memory failure is a terrible thing, sorry. Hopefully someone else will fill in the blanks here...ugh!