Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Splat to Clat.

Comments

• I’m really excited about this one it will be a nice addition to BASSalicious and PureSynthPlatinum

• These sample-based apps take up a lot of drive space, but this one I’m interested in.

• @NeuM said:
    These sample-based apps take up a lot of drive space, but this one I’m interested in.

The desktop library size is ~750MB after lossless compression so my guess is that the full app on iPad will be less than 1GB which is ok considering the crazy amount of drum samples included...

I also looking forward to their other coming IAPs for PureSynth :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:
    These sample-based apps take up a lot of drive space, but this one I’m interested in.

The desktop library size is ~750MB after lossless compression so my guess is that the full app on iPad will be less than 1GB which is ok considering the crazy amount of drum samples included...

What are the coming PureSynth IAP's? I haven't heard about new packs coming.

• @NeuM said:

In one of the threads here the TG500/SY85 expansion for PureSynth was mentioned...
    That's the one I'm looking forward to :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:

In one of the threads here the TG500/SY85 expansion for PureSynth was mentioned...
    That's the one I'm looking forward to :sunglasses:

That would make sense as an offering.

• Instabuy category

• Very intrigued by the quality of this, but the beats that guy made are kind of comically anemic. Granted, I listened through laptop speakers, but this video makes Klevgrand's Ting sound like John Bonham.

• Looks and sounds like a winner 🥇

• Excited about this one. FYI @GospelMusicians the video on your website goes to an FM Tines video

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2022

@ehehehe said:
    "If you've always wanted to make the phattest urban beats with incredible hard-hitting drum sounds, but never spent the years being a beat chopper or crate digger, then this library is for you. It takes years to properly learn how to chop samples, rip breakbeats, create the right "swing", and run it all through the expensive hardware to get those perfect drums."

😂😂😂

What’s so funny?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Very intrigued by the quality of this, but the beats that guy made are kind of comically anemic. Granted, I listened through laptop speakers, but this video makes Klevgrand's Ting sound like John Bonham.

To be clear — and I have no illusions about this — I will buy it Day 1.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Very intrigued by the quality of this, but the beats that guy made are kind of comically anemic. Granted, I listened through laptop speakers, but this video makes Klevgrand's Ting sound like John Bonham.

Same here. I’m not sure that he’s providing good examples of what this might be capable of.

• @NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:
    "If you've always wanted to make the phattest urban beats with incredible hard-hitting drum sounds, but never spent the years being a beat chopper or crate digger, then this library is for you. It takes years to properly learn how to chop samples, rip breakbeats, create the right "swing", and run it all through the expensive hardware to get those perfect drums."

😂😂😂

What’s so funny?

They amused themselves with their gatekeeping

• @ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

😂😂😂

What’s so funny?

The marketing BS. PHAT "urban" beats. The YEARS it supposedly takes to learn basic sampling. And of course you NEED expensive hw for your drums to sound "perfect", like there isn't a whole lot of already processed sample packs around. Not to mention the examples in the video, just so underwhelming sonically compared to the fake enthusiasm of the presenter guy. Just not a single impressive feature if you can manage to download .wavs and process drums in a basic way.

That isn’t what they said.

“… learn how to chop samples, rip breakbeats, create the right "swing", and run it all through the expensive hardware to get those perfect drums.”

That entire sentence is a coherent statement, not one part of it taken out of context.

• @ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

😂😂😂

What’s so funny?

The marketing BS. PHAT "urban" beats. The YEARS it supposedly takes to learn basic sampling. And of course you NEED expensive hw for your drums to sound "perfect", like there isn't a whole lot of already processed sample packs around. Not to mention the examples in the video, just so underwhelming sonically compared to the fake enthusiasm of the presenter guy. Just not a single impressive feature if you can manage to download .wavs and process drums in a basic way.

"If you've always wanted to make the phattest urban beats with incredible hard-hitting drum sounds, but never spent the years being a beat chopper or crate digger, then this library is for you. It takes years to properly learn how to chop samples, rip breakbeats, create the right "swing", and run it all through the expensive hardware to get those perfect drums." -GM webpage

That post added nothing to this conversation.

• Here we go…

• @ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

@NeuM said:

@ehehehe said:

😂😂😂

What’s so funny?

"If you've always wanted to make the phattest urban beats with incredible hard-hitting drum sounds, but never spent the years being a beat chopper or crate digger, then this library is for you. It takes years to properly learn how to chop samples, rip breakbeats, create the right "swing", and run it all through the expensive hardware to get those perfect drums." -GM webpage

That post added nothing to this conversation.

Yes, it rebutted your totally wrong statement that "that isn't what they said". Are you referring to your own post maybe?

Where's your "rebuttal"? You took one part out of context and claimed that's what their advertising copy was about.

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    Here we go…

Exactly.

• Cut it out, @NeuM. You’re being a pest.

• edited October 2022

How dare they use “Marketing BS”! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like a cool app.

• The YouTube videos on their channel are pretty good at covering all the details of the desktop app, which I guess is going to be close enough to the iOS app.

• @GospelMusicians quick question. Can samples Start&End points be edited ?

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:

If you would watch the video, you would see the size of downloadable content.

• edited November 2022

@GospelMusicians

You're the worst !
    Come on at least a release date B)

• @GospelMusicians or anyone knows if theres some realistics acoustics drum kits with layers and round robin?