Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Icegear - Nambu (FM)

Woooahhh

https://icegear.net/nambu/

Curious. That’s it. That’s the thread :)

Comments

• Yes! Love icegear stuff. I wish it was available on Windows and Mac.

• Can’t wait! Looooooove icegear / iceworks

• Good to see their still rocking.

• @auxmux said:
    Yes! Love icegear stuff. I wish it was available on Windows and Mac.

+1
    hope nambu will be available on m1 macs

👀so, is this one named after yoichiro nambu

• Instabuy for me...

• @Gavinski said:
    Can’t wait! Looooooove icegear / iceworks

you are already playing around with it, confess ;)
    Hope it will be able to do some contemporary bass design as heard from noisia, black sun empire and threof

• Oooooooh baby. 💗💗💗

• It's a beautiful thing! The UI is gorgeous! Starting work on a presets pack for it. 😜

• @david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

Hope it will be able to do some contemporary bass design as heard from noisia, black sun empire and threof

I should be 😂 but unfortunately when I downloaded it it only downloaded as IAA (a fairly common bug) so I deleted and tried to reinstall. As it is not on the appstore yet I can't reinstall. Totally feeling like a junkie whose fix got taken off them just as the needle was about to enter the vein lol

• the interface looks fab but
    what are the specs!?
    whats new from other FM synths?!
    thnx.

• I always test and program in standalone, so I haven't noticed the IAA thing. But glad you mentioned it just in case. I'll stick to standalone for now with it whilst getting to know it.

• Haha, do you know when this thing is about to hit the rest of us?

So good, that @Spidericemidas is already on it. so we don't have to wait for a while to get his wonderful sounds. Great idea to get you on board during beta! Cant wait to hear your take on it! Could be some beautiful pads and ambient patches

@Gavinski said:

@david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

I should be 😂 but unfortunately when I downloaded it it only downloaded as IAA (a fairly common bug) so I deleted and tried to reinstall. As it is not on the appstore yet I can't reinstall. Totally feeling like a junkie whose fix got taken off them just as the needle was about to enter the vein lol

• Icegear does know how to design minimal GUI with absolute fabulous looks. Even if you hate fm, you could always buy this and hang it on your wall.

• Looks nice!

The envelopes are definitely similar to DX7/TX-Range so the million $ question is...
    ...will it also import SysEX from DX7 & TX-Line? (Considering it's got support for multiple oscillator wave-forms and freely configurable 'algorithm' this could/should be doable).

• I do indeed know, but am not sure if I am allowed to say, so will keep schtum!

@david_2017 said:
    Haha, do you know when this thing is about to hit the rest of us?

So good, that @Spidericemidas is already on it. so we don't have to wait for a while to get his wonderful sounds. Great idea to get you on board during beta! Cant wait to hear your take on it! Could be some beautiful pads and ambient patches

@Gavinski said:

@david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

• @Gavinski said:
    I do indeed know, but am not sure if I am allowed to say, so will keep schtum!

And why am I not surprised :sunglasses:
    If it has DX/TX SysEx import support it would make it a total no-brainer and give KQ Dixie some healthy competition...

• I see Matrix of knobs similar like @wim used in his Mirack FM SYNTH patch.
    Anyway, i like very much all icegear apps.

• edited August 2022

Will not be able to resist. I just got Tracktion F’em [desktop] on the current AudioDeluxe deal - am having some FM fun these days!

• @Gavinski said:
    I do indeed know, but am not sure if I am allowed to say, so will keep schtum!

@david_2017 said:
    Haha, do you know when this thing is about to hit the rest of us?

@Gavinski said:

@david_2017 said:

@Gavinski said:

Not sure if I'm permitted to say, so I'm keeping schtum too.

• I see they've changed their name again, from iceGear to
    “Copyright © iceGaer Instruments”

• @u0421793 said:
    I see they've changed their name again, from iceGear to
    “Copyright © iceGaer Instruments”

Oh lord.... I'll tell Satoshi

Yeah all icegear / icegaer apps are must-haves for me. Even if I sometimes end up using them less than I expected to, the sheer initial pleasure of exploring them and the beauty of the interfaces alone is worth the price of admission.

• Instant purchase and super psyched @Spidericemidas is already hard at work doing his magic!

• @CapnWillie said:
    Lagrange is one of if not my favorite iPad Synths. Will definitely be grabbing this when it drops.

Yessir, I am still figuring out all the possibilities with Lagrange. In my top three on iOS for sure.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Instant purchase and super psyched @Spidericemidas is already hard at work doing his magic!

I'm on a crash course in FM synthesis! 😅

• @Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Instant purchase and super psyched @Spidericemidas is already hard at work doing his magic!

You mean it doesn't have a randomiser? Damn 🤣😉

• edited August 2022

@Gavinski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Lol. Man this synth is fantastic! Loving the mod matrix on the operators. OMG there is so much potential there! 4 LFO! 4 Mod Envs! This could turn out to be my favourite Icegear synth. All laid out so nicely. So pretty. Smooth UI responses. It's a real beauty! 😍🤩
    This is going to keep me busy and happy for a long long time!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Lol. Man this synth is fantastic! Loving the mod matrix on the operators. OMG there is so much potential there! 4 LFO! 4 Mod Envs! This could turn out to be my favourite Icegear synth. All laid out so nicely. So pretty. Smooth UI responses. It's a real beauty! 😍🤩

Wow.... I'm so regretting trying a damn reinstall 😭😂

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Stop teasing us mere mortals who have to wait patiently ;)

• @muzka said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Gavinski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Stop teasing us mere mortals who have to wait patiently ;)

Indeed, this right here.