Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can the keystep 37..

Control two external synthesizers, with de different melodies?

Comments

• Don't think so but I love mine.

• You can to a degree - check out loopops tutorial in the sequencer segment - he overdubs sequences with two synths on separate midi channels

• It's bigger brother the Keystep Pro can control/sequence 4 external synths/drum machines.

• @_smund said:
    Control two external synthesizers, with de different melodies?

I think you can manually play on one midi channel while the sequencer plays on another, but you only get one sequencer.

• @mjm1138 Thats a good answer, thank you

• How easy is it on the Keystep 37 to review and edit a step?

I am not looking to compose full songs by MIDI, but I can see playing or stepping through a few measures with my modest keyboard skills. But I want to easily be able to find a step and change.

Thanks

• @sean808080 said:
    Don't think so but I love mine.

I don’t like the fact that you need a computer to store the sequencer data.. Otherwise , it’s great

• @joegrant413 said:
    How easy is it on the Keystep 37 to review and edit a step?

I am not looking to compose full songs by MIDI, but I can see playing or stepping through a few measures with my modest keyboard skills. But I want to easily be able to find a step and change.

Thanks

To my understanding, you can only edit (remove) the last step you did.