Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BRAND NEW Roland SP 404 mk2 or Koala sampler?

Comments

• Buy koala now, and ask Santa for the SP for Christmas

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    Buy koala now, and ask Santa for the SP for Christmas

Love koala to bits, but will treat myself to an SP for Christmas.

• Watch 45:50 for pros and cons

• Just got done it for £600 for driving without the insurance. Koala for Christmas!

• Or Loop Pro when it is releaed it will be a very powerful monster

• Think I’ll be treating myself to one of these around Christmas, always had a lot of love for the Roland/Boss SP series but always felt that each model I tried wasn’t quite right, probably the closest workflow wise was the SP505 and the most ergonomically perfect was the SP404SX/A, now it looks like we’ve the best of both worlds available.

• edited October 2021

Geez… I just got an MPC One and iPad 11 Pro M1 and now I want to add a Digitakt and SP404 MK2; workflow overload! Each device is special 😫

I already had a Mikro MK3 🤦‍♂️

I gotta stop watching influencers because most of them get these devices for free.

• @Stuntman_mike :I’m also going for the ‘11.

• edited October 2021

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Geez… I just got an MPC One and iPad 11 Pro M1 and now I want to add a Digitakt and SP404 MK2; workflow overload! Each device is special 😫

I gotta stop watching influencers because most of them get these devices for free.

Be strong! Less is more! Stay on target! Stay on target!

• @AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

Truth. 🙏

• I prefer Koala but SP-404 has a mini jack.

• @AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

But more is more more.

• @Liquidmantis said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

But more is more more.

Ack, all right, you got me.

• I honestly feel each device is comparable to a guitarist with multiple guitars. Each instrument has its own character and magic!

I love my Maschine as much as my MPC as much as my iPad and so on…

Mindset changes the outcome 🤩

• edited October 2021

This video is comparing to the old one, but made me have a chuckle when I watched. I was looking into Koala at the time....

• @Stuntman_mike : That’s pretty succinct actually .. Of course you’ve gotta factor in the respective costs of the two. 404mkll is literally 50x the cost of Koala . If Roland fixes the “Cons” that loopop pointed out, lookout though.
    Every year ios gets more and more formidable .

• Koala requires the cost of iPad or phone though

• smarty pants!

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    I honestly feel each device is comparable to a guitarist with multiple guitars. Each instrument has its own character and magic!

You can never have too many guitars. Or pedals.

• :'( They removed the microphone?!

• @Ailerom said:
    :'( They removed the microphone?!

For realz? That seems like a dealbreaker to me.

• @mistercharlie said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    I honestly feel each device is comparable to a guitarist with multiple guitars. Each instrument has its own character and magic!

Exactly!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@mistercharlie said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

Exactly!

The only time too much gear is too much is when you don’t use all your gear.

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@mistercharlie said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

Exactly!

The only time too much gear is too much is when you don’t use all your gear.

For me it’s just a question of economics . Whether the 404mk 2 is actually worth buying when we have Koala and Beatmaker . I think not , actually unless I was performing live more

• edited October 2021

Koala is too cheap to skip on having it.

The thing that make me consider the sp404 mk2 is that it works as an audio interface and performance multifx unit, so I could record to it or to the ipad from it.

• Did not know that, thanks ..