Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr not working in latest Cubasis

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited January 2021

If @Marcos wants to keep it on the Appstore, he'll sooner or later have to add AUv3 support with parameters and controls exposed.

I agree with the great use of touch gestures. Some developers still stick to a mouse UI paradigm.

• Now Samplr doesn‘t even appear as IAA in Cubasis 3.3 under iPadOS 15. I don‘t know how it was before the update. It still can be loaded as IAA in AUM though. Strange….

• Does anyone know if there is any news on this subject? Here I can't use Samplr in Cubasis either.

• LFSLFS
    edited January 2022

Hi @ehehehe,

Samplr loads fine in Cubasis here, using the following steps:

• Create an audio track
    • Go to "Routing" and tap on "Mono input"
    • Choose "Inter-App" in the "Audio Inputs" pop-up
    • Choose "Samplr" from the list

Given this setup, recording the Samplr output to an audio track in Cubasis works fine here too.

Does this help?

Best,
    Lars

• @rs2000 said:
    If @Marcos wants to keep it on the Appstore, he'll sooner or later have to add AUv3 support with parameters and controls exposed.

I agree with the great use of touch gestures. Some developers still stick to a mouse UI paradigm.

I emailed Marcos with some feature requests a while ago. I got an email a few days ago from him saying that he'd consider some in the next update. Whether or not we ever see any of them, or even an update, time will tell, but that's the info I have to share :)

• Hi @ehehehe,

Recorded a short example clip, which you can download from here (link expires on Feb 3, 2022):

https://we.tl/t-p0SmABjp08

Best,
    Lars

• I had an email exchange with mr Alonso a few months back from which I deducted he is working on AU version of Samplr but as usual there was no indication of when.

• Lars... no I wanna hear a full Samplr + Funkbox track
    you're teasing me :lol:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Lars... no I wanna hear a full Samplr + Funkbox track
    you're teasing me :lol:

;)

Stay safe
    & best wishes,
    Lars

• The user and all related content has been deleted.