Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dehumaniser...Another little VST/AU came to iOS

Maybe just for fun but at least more VST/AU rolling into iOS versions....

Comments

• I feel a new smash hit record coming on...

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I feel a new smash hit record coming on...

For sure ;) Just sad that this iOS version has not the full engine like the VST where you could create really interesting FX. At least another iOS entree.... :D

• Maybe we could get a team of AB forumites together and remake the Dungeons & Dragons films as a musical? Or maybe not....

• Or if Kraftwerk had access to this, the electronic music world world have been even more bizarre !

• edited September 2015

A few days ago my voice was like this without altering.... means good party :D

I mean this looks simple and most will never need it but i love such FX since i love to create dark tracks too and the engine behind this is really good.

At least there is a lite free version in the app store too.

• I love effects that disguise my vocal talents. I am after an effect that give me instant vocal talents of any death metal singer...but I refuse to wear a Middle Earth Goblin outfit!