Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Here's a glimpse into my world....it's not always perfect...lol

Ok, so I really take pride in my finished productions but a lot of people rarely get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes...except my wife and kids...who are sooo sick of the songs by the time they're finished that they could care less...lol. So, here's a really rough draft of some audio for the next tutorial I'm doing...it's close but nowhere near what I'd normally put out. I'll post a finished track later and you guys can see the difference...but hey, we all gotta start somewhere...right?!!

Here's round 2:

Comments

• edited May 2013

Sounds pretty good already - it will be interesting to see what you do with it.

• Here's round two...a little better mix and some custom drum tracks recorded live on the pads in Beatmaker 2...one more round of mixing and edits should do it, but you can tell the difference from the first track

• You are sir a first class musician ans songwriter...enough said

• edited May 2013

Your round one sounds like my final mixdown. Minus the awesome guitar. True story.