Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias FX Expansion Packs

I'm guessing 10 bills a piece for them. Which would make this a $60.00 app if I got all of them. I'll probably get one, just need to wait to see which one has the effects I use most.

https://www.facebook.com/positivegrid/photos/a.266625346689136.73621.245580448793626/1010485278969802/?type=1&theater

Comments

• BIAS FX iPad Expansion Packs - Coming next Monday.

Get ready to expand BIAS FX iPad with three new fully fledged effects expansion packs: Essential Analog, Classic Effects, and Effect Powerhouse.

Pic: new Analog Phaser pedal included in the Classic Effects Pack.

• Curious to know what they will be charging for them, considering it's a pricey app as it is.

I'm currently trying out the Bias FX desktop demo - can't say I'm hugely impressed...

• I would be shocked if it was anything less than $9.99. I hope it is, but I guess we'll see.

• edited July 2015

@High5denied said:
    Pic: new Analog Phaser pedal included in the Classic Effects Pack.

Based on the Moogerfooger? That's cool, but I really want a Mutron Bi-Phase!

• Well perhaps a bundle discount for the three? Let's hope so.
    BTW BIAS:FX itself has just gone on sale 9 bucks off.

• @mmp said:
    Well perhaps a bundle discount for the three? Let's hope so.
    BTW BIAS:FX itself has just gone on sale 9 bucks off.

wow, that's worth noting.

• Ha, I've got that Moogerfooger phaser here and it's a treat. The top says the LFO goes up to 250Hz but I've managed 367, tho I can't remember if I was using an expression pedal to get it that high. You can make the phaser filters self-oscillate too if you drive it with another pedal too. That said, I've always had trouble getting it to sound like what I expect a phaser to sound like (think Kraftwerk's Autobahn -- I think they used a flanger instead but close enough).

• edited July 2015

@dumbledog said:
    (think Kraftwerk's Autobahn -- I think they used a flanger instead but close enough).

1974? It's probably the Mutron Bi-Phase. At least, that what it sounds like to me.

Edit: Confirmed..
    http://kraftwerkfaq.hu/equipment.html

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn_(Album).html

• edited July 2015

double post.

• Yeah I'm sure I can do it with my Fooger, I just never really sat down and tried it. Maybe it's just that the thing is so easily set to out there that it's hard to rein in, or I just don't really know how best to use phasers. Dunno.

• The Mutron Biphase's signature sound comes from its 2 LFOs, with one phaser controlling the other in "series" mode. Or you can run the Biphase in "parallel" mode and have the 2 phasers running independently, but that's not as exciting.

You're right that the Moogerfooger can replicate the Biphase "series" sound, but you need a second Moogerfooger to do this. You have connect the first Moogerfooger's LFO out, to the second Moogerfooger's Sweep In and I will be very surprised if Bias FX can do this!

• Oh cool, I've got a CP-251 so I should be in business. There's a couple of YouTube demos with the Biphase I can study.

• Nice! Apparently, the MF-102 has an LFO that can plug into the MF-103 too.