Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Randomise Korg Gadget Synths - Free TB-Midi Stuff Page

Comments

• nice :) tempting to get TBmidi stuff now seeing as it's not so expensive. Though I already have Lemur, Touch OSC and Midi designer pro...so it seems a bit excessive ;)

• thanks!

• @solador78 Thanks! Love it. Fast-tracks the creation of viable presets (though I still love the full-random option as well). An added plus is having large and labeled buttons for quick fine-tuning as well as recording automation. Now the question is— do I try to make additional pages for the other gadgets myself, or sit on my ass and hope you fine folks save me the effort. Time will tell.

• Here's some Lemur code for creating Robo Knobs that can record your movements and then endlessly loop through the movements to send out midi CC messages. You can use the code to add as many of these knobs as you like to your Lemur templates and assign the CC each one sends out. You'll need to signup on the Lemur site to download the templates.

• Wow! Interesting stuff!
    Now should I buy TB, Lemur or try to make something like that on Midi Designer 12? Lol

• I have MD12. Go for it. Hehehe

• @aaronpc said:
    I have MD12. Go for it. Hehehe

No randomise function in MidiDesigner pro, sadly.

• @aaronpc said:
    solador78 Thanks! Love it. Fast-tracks the creation of viable presets (though I still love the full-random option as well). An added plus is having large and labeled buttons for quick fine-tuning as well as recording automation. Now the question is— do I try to make additional pages for the other gadgets myself, or sit on my ass and hope you fine folks save me the effort. Time will tell.

Tokyo work in progress.. I'll post the full load when i'm done.

• that looks super.
    please feel free to do the other gadgets too :)

• @iamspoon said:
    that looks super.

Thanks.. It's optimized for thumb jamming!

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    No randomise function in MidiDesigner pro, sadly.

I deleted MidiDesigner Pro last night. TB Midi+Apollo just doubled Gadget's screen size. Pretty crazy.

• You have 2 devices then?

Yep. Would be great if TB Midi got midi LE over Bluetooth. Then Apollo wouldn't be needed and I think there'd be even less latency.

• Wow. I'm loving these new gadget page designs. Can't wait to try Tokyo!

• @solador78 said:

Can I make a suggestion?

Put the FX controls on an x-y pad as well (if you have space).

Makes much more creative modulation of effects I find.

• edited July 2015

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    You have 2 devices then?

Thinking ahead to that next ipad, but I have an iphone that I've tested and a bunch of ideas for that.

Do you know if Apollo works when 2 devices are on totally different os versions?

Put the FX controls on an x-y pad as well (if you have space).

Good idea!

• @solador78 said:
    Do you know if Apollo works when 2 devices are on totally different os versions?

Should do. Possibly needs to be iOS7 upwards. And I think iPad 4 upwards maybe. Other than that shouldn't make a difference.

I got an iPad mini 2 with the idea of it being a control surface for my iPad Air.

• @solador78 did you ever finish the Tokyo randomiser?? Or Are you keeping it to yrbadself? :)

• I'm going to post a bunch of gadget randomizers in a bit.

• Post them in random threads..... For extra Easter egg hunt fun :)

• Ahw man... :D
    That moment where I don't want to buy another app with similar functions... but this is tempting :D

• Can anyone recommend a good way to host the files? I'm looking for a bit more control than just uploading them to the forum server. Thanks.

• @solador78 said:
    Can anyone recommend a good way to host the files? I'm looking for a bit more control than just uploading them to the forum server. Thanks.

Dropbox?

Dropbox?

I'd rather keep it separate from DB. I have multiple accounts already for work, music, etc. that I'm already logging-in and out of. I'm looking for something like Rapidshare, with the ability to delete files. And it would be also nice to know the download count and IP countries.

• You guys are evil! I must buy TB Midi Stuff now... This alone makes it worth the trouble
    (maybe I would get lemur instead, but I only have 14 bucks on my account! Lol)

I'll try to study what you guys are up to and come up with something similar (maybe for other midi-able-apps? :D)

• @solador78 said:
    I'd rather keep it separate from ...

Sendspace maybe?

I am not able to download your zip's under any circumstance, do I have a chance on the pc, at least?

• @crzycrs said:
    Sendspace maybe?

Yes, this looks perfect. Thanks!

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 I can't access these zips :/ would you mind offering an alternative link, please? Thanks Matt.

• @crzycrs said:
    Matt_Fletcher_2000 I can't access these zips :/ would you mind offering an alternative link, please? Thanks Matt.

Just press on the .zip graphic on an iPhone or iPad and it gives you the "open in" screen. Open in Audioshare. Unzip in Audioshare. Open in TBMidi Stuff.