Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iM1 iap question

Ok, it's time I got the im1 iap for use in darwin

There's two

The m1 card

The t1 card

I have £5 left in appstore credit so can only get one this weekend

Which is best and why? I'm. Certainly after more fx patches as priority

Thanx

Comments

• @touchconspiracy said:
    Ok, it's time I got the im1 iap for use in darwin

There's two

The m1 card

The t1 card

I have £5 left in appstore credit so can only get one this weekend

Which is best and why? I'm. Certainly after more fx patches as priority

Thanx

I don't remember how many patches you get with each card but I was more impressed with the M1 offerings. There's a lot of variety.

The T1 cards were bit of a letdown for me. Most of the T1 is similar to the M1 sounds.

• thanks mate, I'll go get M1 card then, appreciate it:)

@mkell424 said:

The T1 cards were bit of a letdown for me. Most of the T1 is similar to the M1 sounds.

• Yes, I think the M1 card has more presets. The T1 set probably has higher quality samples, but it's not a huge difference, especially compared with the kind of samples available these days.