Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Issue: Beat Hawk in Audiobus

So, I installed Beat Hawk again yesterday. Along with it, all the packs that I have bought. I think I have all except the choir, vocal, and scratch. Anyway.

Upon trying twice, Beat Hawk froze or just plain failed momentary use.

Beat Hawk worked fine working as a stand alone.

So, I uninstalled it. Reinstalled it this am. Which is a real pain- as to the packs need to be restored one at a time and take a minute.

Before I go trying to use Beat Hawk in Audiobus, again, should I hold off?

Is there an issue with Beat Hawk in the INPUT slot of Audiobus?

Sidenote, I also had Cubasis in the OUTPUT at the time. Tambien - this is 1sr time reinstalling Beat Hawk since switching to IOS8.

I tend to lean toward it being Audiobus this time, just by the sheer number of other INPUT slot issues I am experiencing with a variety of other apps. (as discussed on the forum)

Thanks for reading and checking this out.

IOS8/AIR

Comments

• Sorry, haven't re-installed. But am having no issues (either in AB or out) with BH. Air1/8.3

• Is beathawk worth buying if you allready have Beatmaker 2 ?

• Have both. Entirely different bags of bananas.

• I have been using BeatHawk with IAA mostly because it syncs tempo with Cubasis. However, it does work with AudioBus. iPad Air 2, 8.3.

• @Proto said:
    Is beathawk worth buying if you allready have Beatmaker 2 ?

I don't have BeatMaker

I use it for the Guitar Loops and Samples and also the high-hats.