Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vocalive free right now

Comments

• It's great... I'd recommend it to anyone who sings... Grab it while it's free...

IAP not essential IMO...

• edited June 2015

Saw this come across on my watch list from appshopper. I think it has been there for over a year now. Grabbed it. I don't sing but would like to learn, so we'll give this a go. $20 down to free is a pretty big drop in price even if I do have to deal with the IK Multimedia cross-selling inside the app!

• Good call - cheers !
    I got the doubler too when I registered.

• Thanks fjc, another great find.

• edited June 2015

One of those things which is bittersweet to the Loyal Original Buyers ("Oh, NOW everyone gets it for free..."). However philosophical one is there's always a little bitter selfish feeling that the app-developer knows they are probably delivering to their existing customers.

For all of THAT, any residual feelings I have here are more to do with the fact that I sprang for their IAP way back and I thought it was rubbish. Not as a standalone 'studio' if there were no other options on the market, but if you have a DAW of any kind, their offering feels clunky in the extreme. And it wasn't cheap.

The app itself however, if you haven't got it by now, is certainly worth having in the toolbox.

• I don't sing, but would it work well on an acoustic instrument like flute or harmonica?

• Got it ! Thanks IK!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    One of those things which is bittersweet to the Loyal Original Buyers ("Oh, NOW everyone gets it for free..."). However philosophical one is there's always a little bitter selfish feeling that the app-developer knows they are probably delivering to their existing customers.

>

Agreed

• edited June 2015

@Martygras said:
    I don't sing, but would it work well on an acoustic instrument like flute or harmonica?

I think it would, with Compressor, Reverb, Doubler, EQ ... Can't beat the price :)

Already have the iPad version, but I just picked up the iPhone version for two instances, just in case ... Thanks for the heads up, @fjblanco