Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

shameless promo ... of a stranger

edited June 2015 in Creations

This is an unsolicited promo for Tim Blais. I had never heard of him before he posted this gem on the Loopy forum a few months ago. I like it. His vocal skills, his mastery of Loopy HD, and the science. yes.

He also has a patreon if anyone likes ... musical science parodies?? whatever he does, its here: https://www.patreon.com/acapellascience?ty=h

Comments

• Thanks for posting this! It's always good to see what you can do with an iPad. He's very talented.

• yep, I like seeing some creative use a little outside of the usual. I was perusing youtube for Loopy inspiration last night and after a while not finding very much new, I had to look this one up. I'm mostly jealous of his harmonies and accurate pitch ;-b I gotta work on that stuff.