Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM2 and Animoog..Cradle..DnB Dub Mix..very heavy bass

edited April 2013 in Creations

Made this with BM2 and Animog..please be careful this has really heavy bass...which I did not compress properly..it sounds great with good headphones or a system that handles bass well..but can sound distorted through weaker woofers..

Comments

• Sounds Great !!!

• This is really good! Lots of little touches that make it super polished. The little reverse sound blips after 2:00 are swell. Sounds pro, very nice.

• Like that.
    Have you got echo pad ?
    That would have really given it that sound system quality.
    Hearing all these tracks ppl are posting is starting to bug me.i really need to get something finished..

• Yeah I have echo pad but it freaks me out lol...everytime I set something I press the wrong button and it starts doing its own which I then make worse by pressing more buttons to try and fix it..and I love dub...

• Really.I thought the ui was great.
    I've taken on so many apps of late, I'm not getting that far with any of them.picked up sunvox last week.watched some great yt vids but as yet haven't been able to get to grips with it.

• Nice ambience and lots of cool intricate elements :)

• Thats another deep one..Sunvox .,,what I like is building a synth in there, but not using it as a tracker...

• Really like this! Holds my interest and some great builds and sounds :-)