Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yonac ToneStack contest (now over)

Which I won :)

http://www.yonac.com/forum.html#/discussion/3349/new-tonestack-contest-celebrating-our-bundle-of-the-month-hard-rock-1-extended-to-may-6

I really do rate ToneStack and their Steel Guitar - and I'm not just saying that ! That Steel Guitar is an instrument in it's own right - in a similar way to ifretless guitar and equally requires a fair bit of practice to get it to a good performance (tunings-wise)

Comments

• Played with it, admired it, put it to one side. Must do better.

• Jesse from Yonac sent me a postcard and some guitar picks yesterday, which I thought was very cool - all the way from North Carolina US, to North Yorkshire UK.

One of the really positive things I've found about the iOS music scene is how a lot of the developers are independent teams or individuals and that you can communicate with them regarding feature requests, ideas, bug reports etc. and the like with them.

• This is super cool. For some reason I always thought they were from Japan, lol. Maybe their synths have that top Japanese character. Maybe the first Magellan demo I saw was a Japanese YouTuber... who knows

• Cool picks! Yes it's a really good scene; the developers and musicians have created a really positive community that encourages progress.

• That is really cool! Yeah I noticed before that they are in NC...same state as Moog. I wonder if they have any relation. Employee side project perhaps?

• Durham is a few hours away from Asheville, so probably no relation to Moog ;-)

• edited June 2015

I should say also that it's great to see developers here as well, ones from Cubasis and Moog as well as the indie devs !

Ye olde Durham is not far from here too :)