Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS only Drum and Bass mix for free download

Hi

Here is a mix of various drum and bass tracks made on ios. Apart from the first track by Jesper Jones , the rest are all made with gadget by myself and an artist who's work I find astonishing "Patternseeker Uk".

I used Cross Dj to mix them up, usually use Traktor dj tho

If you read this and make drum and bass, would love to hear!

Hope u enjoy the mix

Comments

• edited June 2015

Hi @touchconspiracy

Very nice. Have listened to about half so far and I like it. Very nice production, and some really funky bits. Which tracks are yours?

Good to meet someone else doing drum
    & bass on iOS. I use Gadget to produce Drum & Bass type stuff too.

Here's my latest track, a bit more liquid and mellow than your mix but it gets harder as the track goes on. Let me know what you think.

• Nice one touchconspiracy, got a very mid 90's sound there man. I've considered mixing some of my own tracks before but I can't stop making em' for long enough to sort out a set !!

To be totally honest, I'd drifted out of d+b by mid 90's because it seemed too bland for me. I was more into Air Liquide, Autechre, FSOL, black dog etc by then.. But I do like some d+b - Squarepusher springs to mind.

I like to make all sorts and sometimes d+b, in fact I posted a track last week (here in creations) called hASh dOt dASh that I class as d+b, you're welcome to leave your thoughts on that.

• @RUncELL that hASh dOt dASh track is inspiringly great (just listened)... Very, very nicely underplayed if you know what I mean...

Makes me want to go and create something similar :) ... I love the analogue sounding drum shuffles. And I love that gitched loop at the start. And the kind of slide lead... Very cool.

• Matt, that is a wicked tune..I have a soft spot for liquid too and it's on my todo list.

Very well produced, I generally like more synthy liquid and not so much the jazzy style bukem, hospital stuff but you have somehow kept it all tight, building up the tension and kept the flow. Thanx for the soundcloud follow and comments, I'll return it in kind.

If u have a few such Tunage in your soundcloud id like to do a mix if that's ok. I use cross dj which allows live streaming from soundcloud

Let me know and cheers so much for you comments and alerting me to your own brilliant productions

• @RUncELL said:
    Nice one touchconspiracy, got a very mid 90's sound there man. I've considered mixing some of my own tracks before but I can't stop making em' for long enough to sort out a set !!

To be totally honest, I'd drifted out of d+b by mid 90's because it seemed too bland for me. I was more into Air Liquide, Autechre, FSOL, black dog etc by then.. But I do like some d+b - Squarepusher springs to mind.

I like to make all sorts and sometimes d+b, in fact I posted a track last week (here in creations) called hASh dOt dASh that I class as d+b, you're welcome to leave your thoughts on that.

Thanx man, going to check your cloud now

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000

Soundcloud on safari would not let me message you..

Would like to ask permission to mix your dnb and publish in soundcloud, please let me know..am already testing it out and the tunes sound fantastic together

• This is a really cool idea!

• Hi @touchconspiracy ...

Wow... totally, unequivocally, "yes"... of course. I'm super flattered... absolutely go for it with whatever you want on my soundcloud. And let me know if you want original wavs...

I really, really like the mix you've posted in the OP... very cool, old school, quite 'stripped back' and extremely well produced. Love the mixing too... very impressive.

• edited June 2015

@touchconspiracy ... had quick listen to some of the other stuff on your Soundcloud...

Extremely impressive. Is all of that done in Gadget? If so... wow... Does it get mastered somewhere afterwards?

All of your DnB stuff is really great. I mean really, really high quality stuff. The techno / trance stuff i'm less keen on TBH - but the detail and energy and drum work and bass you've got going in those drum and bass tracks is... very impressive (I think maybe I said that!)

Edit: I mean actually the techno/trance stuff is pretty cool too actually - been listening a bit more... just not really my favourite type of music right now... but I like the "hardcore" influence you inject... :).

• Track list in next comment and thanx

@synthandson said:
    thanks for posting this touchconspiracy! I listened to this after listening to Ray Keith's 'I Am Renegade Vol. 1 and it's a great mix made from great tracks. a tracklist would be nice.
    Looking forward to hearing more from you!

• As requested, tracklist for the mix. All tracks available on soundcloud for streaming, just type in artist name and search..

Jesper Jones- Amen
    Touchconspiracy - Mystic Law
    Patternseeker UK - Rudebwoy stance
    Patternseeker UK- Physical Mekanical
    Touchconspiracy- Hyperreactive
    Touchconspiracy- Bassbreaksxpress
    Patternseeker UK- Class A
    Patternseeker UK- alone in the dark
    Touchconspiracy - Energyflux