Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new track - Lift Music

edited June 2015 in Creations

Comments

• Feels like three songs :) What did you use for the guitar at the front/coda? I really liked the drone that came in at 3.40. Sounds too loud, almost, but then isn't....a real bagpipe sim, I liked the bravery of letting the drone be that loud.....

• front coda is Kontakt illya nylon guitar with sample tank piano. the bag pipes are from thumbjam :) played on the glass!

the others are played with Jamstik.

Started the project on cubasis and exported to cubase elements for final added synths from Alchemy.

Re-imported into Mastering on the ipad.

Thanks for the comments :)

• Ah...when the drums kicked in, those two chords really brought to mind Porcupine Tree. I felt the drums should have had more fills in that section and the bass could have come in sooner. When it does come in, I like the use of panning to keep some clarity. The drone IS bloody loud, but I'm with Johnny in quite liking that. Could have done with a bit of glitching perhaps as it sounded almost like an electric hum rather than pipes (which worked well). What did you use for mastering? Audio Mastering app? Sounds crisp.

• What I loved about the drone first time of listening is that I took my headphones off to make sure it wasn't something going off in the house :)

• Thank you, good comments.
    I like the drone loud as its totally unexpected and it was a risk i feel fitted the song well. Its a little left of centre which is what i like about it.
    Porcupine tree is a compliment in my book so thanks for that :)

Audio mastering app is what i used for the polish! Nice!!

• That was really good. I liked the piano intro followed by the synth section in the middle. The production was great too. You get a 10 from me! :)