Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apefilter update...!

Neat scrubbing on the sampler & stereo delay amongst other things !

apeFilter by apeSoft
https://appsto.re/gb/OMS01.i

Comments

• Sweet! I think it's reduced price at the moment too. Thanks for the link

• Beautiful new design!

• Nice. I was just hoping that noise bug upon opening the app would be fixed, so the rest is a bonus.

• But the logo, though…

• edited May 2015

This has languished (not unloved, just ignored) in silent folder hinterland for some long time, but ran some jazz drum loops through it this afternoon and found it good in its simpleness and simple in its goodness etc. Brought it back out into the paddock.

• Can be ear damagingly dangerous if careless with fingers on the Hz & gain !
    Mr Petrolati's apps are quite something imho.

• they must fix the start up noise thing. I was about to go deaf. Fucking just miss!!!

• @Paul16 said:
    Can be ear damagingly dangerous if careless with fingers on the Hz & gain !
    Mr Petrolati's apps are quite something imho.

I agree! There's a danger of blowing out you headphones/speakers when playing around the Ape apps. I bought Ape filter on sale a while back and just picked up the bundle that includes iDestiny, iPulseret, Sitra. Some of the best apps on the market.

• I damaged my ear with Sparkle, be careful with those things.

• edited May 2015

Agreed, some of the best for sound manipulation but somewhat dangerous in their power ! If I could ask for one change, it would be stopping the instant switch from the mic-ab-iaa to sampler setting that occurs when changing the presets. Though I do appreciate that this might possibly have been done to prevent the potential sonic blow outs referred to. I got the amazing noises limiter to specifically to use with apefilter which does help contain it.

• So I've noticed apefilter doesn't allow dB cuts only increasing the volume of frequencies even though you can drop below zero on the equalizer. Any thoughts?

• edited June 2015

Weird seems to work now. Nevermind. Great precision eq

• @u0421793 said:
    But the logo, though…

No kidding, I like the original logo design. flashy green doesn't look quite right.

• For those who are being punked by the apps dangerous volume can using "Limiter" be a solution. I use it as an impromptu mixer with apps/sounds that are too loud.