Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A small but significant update

Hi everybody,

If you're following Michael on Facebook you might have noticed that he's on vacation in Europe until some time in June. Yet we've released a new update to Audiobus yesterday. This update marks the first update that Michael has not uploaded himself but which was uploaded by Gabriel Gatzsche who is one of my partners and co-founders at Audanika.

This means the Audiobus team has grown a little and Michael doesn't have to do all the code-stuff on his own. It also frees him up to work on Loopy Masterpiece Edition and... you know... to take a well deserved vacation after more than 3 years of constant updates to the Audiobus app.

It also means we're going to announce a few new things in the coming weeks and months.

Stay tuned,

Sebastian

Comments

• Thank you to all! ;-)

• Thanks. I hope he visits Spain. :)

• That's great news :) a project as epic as Audiobus needs all the resources it can muster.

Btw if Michael is visiting London there's a pint with his name on it waiting for him in the Royal Albert, Deptford ;)

• edited May 2015

and @michael if you are in Germany/Hessen and you need a relaxing space.....
    Water/Energy/WLAN....

My offer/invitation still stands...;-)

nice Trip!

tobi

• Bloody slacker.

• edited May 2015

This is great news. I'm looking forward to the next upcoming months.

• It's good to see your team growing and allowing each of you time for other projects and vacation.

• Thanks for all the hard work!

• Thanks for the update @Sebastian. @Michael if you need a hook up in the UK you're welcome to stay at mine. We have a 3 months old in the house other than that rocknroll!

• looking forward to what comes next :)

• Midi -> Audio -> Effects -> Output?

• Great news!!! Congrats!!!

• @Harro said:
    Midi -> Audio -> Effects -> Output?

This is what I'm cautiously hoping for...

• A big thanks for the update.

• 24bits

• Movin on up!

Great work guys and gal!

• Updated on air1 rebooted plugged into akai eie...accessory not recognised no matter what. Plugged in my mini retina...all working fine. Plugged air 1 back again...all working.

Weirdness.

• @supadom said:
    Updated on air1 rebooted plugged into akai eie...accessory not recognised no matter what. Plugged in my mini retina...all working fine. Plugged air 1 back again...all working.

Weirdness.

We're working on reducing weirdness. I don't know if this particular bug is going to be squished in on the of the next update but we are on a bug hunt.

• I know, we're certainly in a better place than 6 months ago. Thanks @Sebastian

• This is a big deal for AB and Loopy and Audanika. Thanks for sharing and good luck!