Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Radio show intro made with Auria

I made this intro for my friend's radio show. For now his show only airs on fridays but will hopefully change. Im just excited that my creation will be on the vegas airwaves!

This intro uses audio i pulled from youtube thanks to Anytune (i havent updated anytune), a monster truck I personally recorded using my ipad and HD iRig mic (a monster truck they use to give rides to spectators, but still sounds good for 500-600 horses!), my voice recorded with HD iRig mic, a guitar loop from sampletank, a basic kick/snare/hat beat, and thats about it.

The final mixdown was touched up with Final Touch.

After the final explosion the board op(guy pushing buttons) will fire whatever bed/music they want, thus being able to add a new groove/feel to start the show.

Hope you like! Comments, questions or constructive critisism is welcomed.

Comments

• I love these things. Nice one.

• Really awesome!
    I gotta go to vegas now
    To listen to it live :D

• JOCK STOMP!

• Yeh...good one...like it!!

• Thank u

Gonna start on some rejoins

• Very cool. Is the show going to stream?

• That's great! Seems like a helluva promo opp for ya! Congrats on that!

• Cool Dude! Nice aragment of the guitar, sound effects, and spoken sound bites. Everything is timed perfectly.

• Sounds like you had a lot of fun doing all the elements too.

• Great job! And it's for actual broadcast radio...that is just so cool.

• @nic_b_nice. Please explain how you imported audio from YouTube into Anytune. Always wanted to find a way to get it to AudioShare but a stop in Anytune would be fine. Thanks in advance. Good work by the way.

• edited May 2015

@Ben This can work well. Allows you to take just the audio (or the whole thing). Used it to snag a bit of Jakob Haq and it worked well.

http://en.savefrom.net

YMMV etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear. Did you do this on your I device? Tried on my iPad and I got the "mobile safari not supported" response or link not found when I entered the URL.

• Thanks guys! Yes i love working on audio projects like these.

@mkell424 the great thing about the sounds bites is i didnt have to mess with any timing/tempo...same with the engine starting and reving. It worked out perfect!
    I didnt have a reason when i recorded it but i figured it would come in handy =)

@ben i have anytune version 3.10.1 and months ago it was said the next update would do away with the youtube function. Do u have this version or lower of anytune?

• @Ben said:
    JohnnyGoodyear. Did you do this on your I device? Tried on my iPad and I got the "mobile safari not supported" response or link not found when I entered the URL.

No Sir. My apologies, I should have clarified that: Desktop and then dropbox.

• edited May 2015

@Ben said:
    nic_b_nice. Please explain how you imported audio from YouTube into Anytune. Always wanted to find a way to get it to AudioShare but a stop in Anytune would be fine. Thanks in advance. Good work by the way.

I have been so stupid to update AnyTune, now the YouTube function doesn't work anymore. But I found a solution for iPad. I have Puffin browser. You go - in Puffin - to http://www.clipconverter.cc/ . Than you copy the YouTube url into it, etcetera. It can be converted in mp3 (and other formats). When downloaded you go to the download section in Puffin, and there (after you choose the downloaded file) you have the "open in" button, so you can open it in any relevant app.

• @nic_b_nice. I have Anytune Pro + 3.11.1. No YouTube in this version? @Marcel I'll give clip converter a whirl and see what happens.

• @Ben said:
    nic_b_nice. I have Anytune Pro + 3.11.1. No YouTube in this version? Marcel I'll give clip converter a whirl and see what happens.

No, no download YouTube audio in that version. I found the following statement from the Anytune site:

http://forums.anytune.us/forums/topic/youtube-download-functionality-removed-from-anytune/

It states :
    "
    We were required to remove music download support in Anytune.

This change has taken effect as part of the release of Anytune 3.10.2.

We had no choice but to comply, or Anytune would be removed from the App Store. We apologize for any inconvenience and understand that this was a desirable and well loved feature of Anytune.
    "