Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ YouTube reached 50k views 600+ subs! Thank you Audiobus members!

Seven months of haQ attaQ and my YouTube channel recently reached 50'000 views and 600+ subscribers! You have all been a part of this success and I am very grateful! Thank you so much everyone!

haqattaq #haqvlog #youtube

http://thesoundtestroom.com/haqvlog-12-50k-views/

Comments

• we love ya guys

rock on

• Congratulations Jakob, your genius is inspiring. For anyone who doesn't already know, Jakob is a very clever guy, since Me and Colin started working with him, I found out that not only does he know how to program synthesisers, not just analogue, but all the other types too, I mean he actually understands how they work. He can also build them too, like build the hardware from scratch. Not just synths but midi controllers too. And if all that wasn't enough he is also top tech savvy with computers , he used to build them from scratch too....and he codes.

But above all the clever stuff he is one of the nicest people I ever met, he makes me laugh and smile a lot..A LOT

• Congrats on that milestone. Nice to see all that fingering pay off, I imagine.

• Nice one jakob - congratulations.

I love your videos.

• Well done Jakob.

Nice words from Doug too.

• Aces. Congratulations. And thank you all the effort. They're great vids.

• Viva Jakob! You're a sunshine. Thanks for sharing

• @jakoB_haQ Loved your vids from the first one I saw - Congratulations on the stats sire - x

• Congrats, nice one

• Congrats Jakob! I've learned a lot from watching your videos. Thanks for making them. :)

• Aw you are the greatest! Thank you so much for your support and heartwarming words. You all mean a LOT to me! =D