Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

uphase+ gone from the appstore?

dear gentlemen, I was looking for the uphase-client on the Appstore (germany) and couldn't find any uphase-App anymore... . Is this the same in other countries, and: does anybody know why? I did enjoy this App very much, and it would be sadly missed here...
cheers, t

Comments

• edited May 2015

It is Alonso not on the US store, although his (Gregorio Zanon) other app"End" is still there. Perhaps try leaving him a message @ https://uphase.wordpress.com/

• That was a very cool app. As I recall, It wasn't ever AB compatible, since it was developed on the Unity platform. Maybe he's doing a re-write. I don't think it ever supported midi either, which would have made it a keeper for me.

• yeah I also contacted him. I heard, the unity-audio-problems are solved now, which could mean, there is gonna be a write-up of this App. I never really got into the server-client-setup of it, and, wanting to try today, I noticed that I never even seem to have downloaded the client ipa for it..., well let's hope. (Audiobus on top of it would be even greater!!)

• So the developer answered, uphase+ is gone and he doesn't keep working on it, for the time being. Seems to have only sold very little... . Sad. Is there another way to install the ipa (of uphase+ client, it was free), without jailbreaking?, and if so, who can send it to me...? Pleeeease?

• Uphase+ And the client both show up in the UK AppStore in the purchased bit. I guess if you wanted it you missed the boat.