Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apotop wifi reader Question

I've got one of these thingies and was wondering if anyone knew how to copy multiple audio files to it from Audioshare ?
It works fine with individual files, but I've not had much luck with multiple files / folders.

Are there any other ways around this ?

cheers.

Comments

• The tick just to the right of the library window lets you select multiple items.

• I know about that, it's how to move/export them to the Apotop (or anywhere else) that I don't know how to do.

• I've sussed out how to zip files in AS, but I think the issue is that Apotop doesn't import zip files. Anyone with any thoughts on this ? Goodreader etc. ?

cheers.

• edited May 2015

I can't move multiple files either, neither from Apotop <> Audio share

Single files only, works well...would like to know how you do it
    Biancaneve

• Stage 1 make a new folder
    Stage 2 Copy the files to the new folder
    Stage 3. Zip the new folder
    Stage 4. Connect your iPad wifi to Apotop via Wi-Reader
    Stage 5 Select the new zip file in Audioshare say no when it asks if you want to unzip it
    Stage 6. Press the share button on the right window where the wav/midi file is normally and then open it in Wi-reader

• Yes thanks @BiancaNeve, I figured it out too. It's a bit involved, but it does work.

Remember to 'open in' the Wi-reader app.

• edited May 2015

Thanks a lot @biancaneve...appreciate your help:-)

Edit...sadly doesn't work for me, zipped folder gets to Apotop but can't open it...says unable to open, try in another app

• Press edit, then export, then Open in app of your choice

• It should still be in the 'collections' list. I think that message is just saying that the app can't deal with zip files.