Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Do Man cover

Auria, Tonestack, Audiobus, and various guitars basses and such, and some drum loops as well.
I have a hearing problem in that the hi freqs are dying and I have tinnitus from playing music too loud as a stupid teenager. Anyway id like your opinion of my mix as it is difficult for me to tell and I think i ofter overcompensate the hi stuff and it can get tinny on me. let me know what you think.
Thanks for listening

Comments

• Yeah, man! Sounds great. Great separation across the field. Love the playing and singing too. Bravo!

• Thanks Artie, I don't fancy myself as a singer and rarely did when I was in a band but doing this stuff on my own, well some body's gotta do it.

• @Johow Fun cover. I might vote for the vocal being one more number up in the mix, and a maybe one more notch drier.

Oh, and girl singers in the back. At least three of them. And live: Horns.

• @Johow Enjoyed every second of it!. The guitars are really pleasingly recorded and mixed. Something really joyful about hearing an acoustic guitar sparkle like that.

• Thanks Johnny and Thus, the vocal just has a bit of echo on it but I will try it a little dryer next to I'm playing with it. There is a small parlor acoustic one the left and a git-jo on the right while my lap steel is in the middle and raunch end up thru Tonestack. I seem to sometimes get carried away and do too much in a song and it gets really crowded instrumentation wise, I tried to not let that happen here.

• Great job. I couldn't find any problems with the mix.

• Love it @johow !
    Great arrangement with just the rights sounds to create the appropriate atmosphere.
    I would agree with @JohnnyGoodyear that the the vocals could be a tad drier but great singing and playing! :)

• Thanks everyone for listening and your critiques, they do matter.