Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster being submitted to the App Store in t-1 days!

Just saw the owner announce this on the Facebook IPad musicians group! It won't be long now! https://www.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/photos/a.991065824243314.1073741839.219762151373689/1107288515954377/?type=1 With audiobus preset saves to save your tweaks!

Comments

• Hmm, says beta version is the link. I wonder if they are going to release it to all or only to selected beta users? Hopefully its all.

• I'll be doing a sneak pre release for this later today

• edited April 2015

That is not the link for the news about it being submitted, that is the link for the audiobus feature news. He made the announcement on Facebook. It is being submitted.

• Looking forward to this one!

• edited April 2015

Wow! Glad I still have a few iTunes bucks yay!

• Yes it's been 2 days since we submitted. I've been checking our server logs to see for any activity (we gave them some workflows to test the app so if they follow those, we'll see in the logs :)

• Wow! Impatiently waiting!

• Where? When? I have some cash troubles but I just want to know (I become synthoholic and that's no good for me:)

• Much like "The Magic Bus", I want it, I want it, I want it!

• @Ivan_Dj said:
    Where? When? I have some cash troubles but I just want to know (I become synthoholic and that's no good for me:)

Always room for one more inside...

• Been saving a seat for you-

• The base app will be free with 100 presets, then register and get another 100 presets, still free

• I'm ready. Where do I sign?

• Let's keep fingers crossed until Apple approves it :) Another 4-5 days to go hopefully, but I heard that they might reject the 1st submission, it's a very common experience, let's hope for the best :)

• So what is the size of this soundmonster in GB? And of its sound packs?

• The whole complete thing with all the packs is less than 700mb

• EgzEgz
    edited May 2015

Superb! I can't wait...

(feeling a little kid at 46.)

• That is good to know that size will not be any issue for me!

• now the status has changed to "In Review". I hope that Apple approves it without further delaying the process. Let's keep fingers crossed!

• Any extra discounts due to the pain of waiting?

• @kv331audio said:
    now the status has changed to "In Review". I hope that Apple approves it without further delaying the process. Let's keep fingers crossed!

Awesome! Can't wait. Got a few packs I purchased for the desktop version, will I be able to download them directly or will they gradually become available throughout May?

• @ChrisG said:

you'll be able to download them directly after you do the pro upgrade and then place your license key file under the documents folder using iTunes (y)

• Awesome, thanks