Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus not working?

I open AB and try to load an app. It loads but doesn't come back to load more apps, FX and Out.
Impossible to load anything else.
And AB starts "recording"...

Comments

• edited April 2015

Hey @soundklinik

No such issues here! (Just tested it for ya!)

With questions like yours you may need to specify what you are using.

idevice =

iOS version =

AB version =

:-)

Me!

iPad mini Retina,

iOS = 8.1.2

AB = 2.1.10

• Works fine here:

Me!

iPad Air1

iOS = 8.1.2

AB = 2.1.10

• Something like this has happened to me before, when it happened a hard reboot (press and hold the sleep/wake button and the home button for a few seconds til the iPad restart) solved the problem. I dont think its specific to a device.

• Thank you all:-)
    Hard reboot did the trick...

Me:

Air 1 16GB

Latest iOS and AB ...

Cheers

• It happens to me... (Air1, ios8.x), also sometime synth do not produce sound. Airplane mode helps.

• edited April 2015

@soundklinik, glad @Lacm1993’s solution worked! :-) @Goozoon, did/does this solution work for you?

• edited April 2015

all is ok