Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Mastering on sale.

Something like 50% off. Even cheaper than Final Touch.

Comments

• Sector on sale too!

• come on korg and steinberg.. bring on the easter bunny!!!

• Audio Mastering doesn't have mid/side EQ but according to the developer there is something similar in the stereo processing section anyone have experience with this? Can compare to Final Touch?

• I got final touch but not audio mastering. 2 B honest.. I have yet to even use final touch

• edited April 2015

I have both: Audio Mastering and Final Touch, but I only use Audio Mastering. I don't like to tweak a lot and with AM you get a great improvement of the sound within a few minutes (if you use the simple interface, which I do). The stereo processing (in the simple mode) has four sliders: overall stereo enhancement, low, mid and high stereo enhancement.
    Within AM you also have an advanced section with lots of tweak stuff, but I like to keep it simple. I use AM a lot, it is one of my favorite apps. Great app!

• Have both but usually opt for AM. Am by no means an expert but it sounds slightly better by my ear.