Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Beat Cawk": BEAT HAWK Blues

I have felt lucky to this point with Beat Hawk, no major issues. I had purchased the majority of sound/sample packs and was digging it. WAS........................diggin' it. Past tense.

I am on IPAD AIR / IOS 7.

Until I purchased the "Vintage Blues" library pack last night. It is 4:00am EST right now.

Upon doing so, Vintage Blues instruments and some samples would not load upon triggering them in the menu page. All that occurred was a gray UVI emblem in the corner flashing. Frustrating as shit. I attempted to shut down, uninstall and that whole circle jerk to no avail.

I had no major issues excluding a row or 2 of instruments or samples that played the exact same sound up until last night. However, after the Blues pack acquisition, other sound library issues seemed to have sprung up.

Enough was enough. I needed to delete.

Will the BEAT HAWK APP company be doing anything about this? Does anyone else have any of these issues?

This app had fun and promise. It made a huge splash.

Now I realize that splash may have just been in the toilet bowl water splashing up............................................

Comments

• edited March 2015

@RustiK Very frustrating.

Can confirm that (Air 1/8.2) I can't replicate the problems you have. Vintage Blues works fine, with the exception of one 'instrument' that doesn't load; the rest do.

Peculiar that it has bollixed up the other sound libraries.

The developer has been pretty attentive to problems and I would expect some response on this, but can understand when the bragging point comes the urge to delete is a powerful one (especially in the cold early hours :).

Not using BH as much as I did, but still finding it one of the quickest way to sketch.