Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spring is here can new Apps and flowers be far behind?

It has been so cold and lifeless here as of late with the long cold winter and all. It is time for new apps and flowers to start popping up all over outside And on the forum as well , It is high time for a good time. Screw the flowers but do please make some fresh new apps bloom. This is my wish for the upcoming weekend.

Comments

• me eagerly waiting for cubasis to go on sale. i have a feeling its gonna be a long long time.

• It's a ways out I know, but Loopy Masterpiece is the one I'm waiting for. That, and the big iPad.

• Auria Pro anyone... :-)

• @KING777 said:
    Auria Pro anyone... :-)

here!

• A little off topic here but being a Renoise addict I'm waiting for this...

(And well, if this ever comes to iOS with AudioBus/IAA/AudioShare support it will be an instabuy).

• Curious about Modstep when it arrives. Lots of folks who have used it are raving about it.

• @Samu said:
    A little off topic here but being a Renoise addict I'm waiting for this...

(And well, if this ever comes to iOS with AudioBus/IAA/AudioShare support it will be an instabuy).

that looks awesome

• I'm just waiting for iOS 8.3 to hit. Then Ill be happy to upgrade because it fixes the reported gadget issues, then I'll be able to install Module (once I've had a clean out).

Good times.

• Auria Pro update. Also hoping for sales on Animoog, Thor, iSem and a few others.

• @Holiday said:
    Auria Pro update. Also hoping for sales on Animoog, Thor, iSem and a few others.

If I may be so bold, consider the likely sale savings on on Animoog, Thor, and iSem, tot them up and then figure out how many meals you need to miss to buy them. If the answer is many meals, then -of course- wait and wisely so. If it is not so many and the children have shoes, dive in. Especially Thor, but then each to their own etc.

• Chris says soon.

• @Mrjonscho said:

Chris says soon.

Would be a good time for it.

• Was beatmaker 3 real talk or someone's bad joke?

• The TC-11 has cheered me up - I've had it since it came out but it never worked on my old pad, but is great since the update. It's like having a brand new thing to play with

• Borderlands Granular, will be nice to finally see that app bloom.

Renoise Redux! Hopefully that releases soon, been looking forward to that one.

• New ReBirth ?

• I was considering the TC-11 but for the money I have other priorities. Hell, I don't even have Sunrizer yet.

• @Holiday said:
    I was considering the TC-11 but for the money I have other priorities. Hell, I don't even have Sunrizer yet.

I've got both - if I had to choose I'd go for Sunrizer - it's a very versatile, big sounding synth

• i waiting for Attack :-)

• Looking forward to attack also. Coming real soon too!

• @Sinapsya said:
    i waiting for Attack :-)

That was hilarious.

• Oh, so there is an attack... Well then... nevermind. it was still funny.

• I hope that the Beepstreet monosyth is close, I think I'll like that one.

• @Mrjonscho said:

Chris says soon.

How long is a piece of soon?

• edited March 2015

Music before food in my little sick brain @JohnnyGoodyear

Edited: before some eager chemist put the two together

• @Holiday said:
    Auria Pro update. Also hoping for sales on Animoog, Thor, iSem and a few others.

me too. waiting for sales on

• iSEM
    • iProphet
      (Me things arturia jacked up the price temporarily just to make you think $10 is a deal. Bring them down to $5'ers and I am game)

• Korg iMS20

• Korg iPolyisix
    • Sunrizer

• Korg Gadget (maybe if its a good deal)

• So tempted on Final Touch as it is 1/2 off for a few more days. I do want to try doing a track start to finish in iPad as a concept. However I know I wont be using an app like Final Touch for some time yet.

• Final Touch goes on sale a lot, you would probably get another opportunity soon if you held off now.

• i got final touch. i have yet to use it properly. but i had the same idea -- try to make something from start to finish on ipad.