Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ThumbJam displaying improperly

I started TJ and got a message saying that new free instruments were available for DL, so I did that... auditioned them, played around with others (notably the Cittern) and now when I chose another instrument it shares/splits the screen vertically with the Cittern on the right side! It all plays, but this is unacceptable. Fixable?

Comments

• This is a known issue if you load the Uilleann Pipes instruments, which is the first factory multi-preset that splits the screen with two instruments. To unsplit you need to open the Splits panel, which you get to on iPad with the [ | ] button on the toolbar, or on iPhone by first hitting the #/b button on the toolbar, then the [ | ] button. Then you can select # splits to be 1. Sorry about that!