Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All Along the Watch Tower - an iOS music app developer collaboration

2»

Comments

• Woa mang, Time! Congrats to you three!

• Very cool! Well done. :)

• edited April 2013

@syrupcore @SpookyZoo Thanks!

@commonstookie I saw a sudden spike in rankings yesterday and in # of plays of our recording, which prompted me to try to figure out what was going on, which eventually led me to time.com (yay! cool! surprise!). They apparently picked up the story from evolver.fm, glad those guys covered it! What really sucks was that they didn't even mention the other apps for some reason - tried to address that by posting a comment and we changed the song title to show more of the app names, but that's not as good as a link.

That said, rankings don't seem to correlate with dollar amounts. The numbers came out today and there was absolutely no change in revenue. That's right, after being featured on time.com I still made less than minimum wage. So either people didn't like the recording (and judging from the comments, that may be the case) or not many people still read time.com :)

• Slow process Adil.
    But things are happening.
    This AB phenomenon is growing and growing.

• Nice choice and great performances, although I feel like some instruments should be played a little bit 'behind the beat' 'cause for me it sounds a little bit stressed...thats just my opinion as a Hendrix disciple and Dylan fan....great job nevertheless :^)

• Just a note that our performances were generally live takes with little to no looping or sequencing involved (with the exception of a bit of underlying drum loop). Effectively iOS instruments played and recorded like analog ones. Just making excuses for any weaknesses in feel it might have :)

• Respect ! Playing live puts a different light on the performances.
    Again, great job !