Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rock Drum Machine 2.0 is coming soon with Song Mode

Hi, I'm happy to announce that the most important update for Rock Drum Machine is coming soon with the desired "Song Mode"!

Following the line of the app, “Song mode” is a very easy, quick and funny way to create your songs structure, setting rhythm, bars, jamming level and fill for each part.

But it isn’t the only major improvement for this version. I know the last version was great in lot of ways, but a bit weak on stability. We’ve been working conscientiously to improve the stability, modifying code and database.

Also you'l find new sounds and rhythms. Rock Drum Machine 2.0 will be available in a few days, so stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/Lumbeat/posts/330609637141551

Comments

• Awesome! Thanks, really looking forward to checking it out

• So awesome! This is my favorite and my go to drum machine app to get realistic drums going fast and clean!
    Thanks for the upcoming update.

Any idea if midi start/stop might make it to an update someday? It would be cool to have this ability so when we hit play in Auria, RDM will follow where the song location is.

Thanks Luis for such an inspiring and amazing drum app!

LuisMartinez
    Hi, I'm happy to announce that the most important update for Rock Drum Machine is coming soon with the desired "Song Mode"!

Following the line of the app, “Song mode” is a very easy, quick and funny way to create your songs structure, setting rhythm, bars, jamming level and fill for each part.

But it isn’t the only major improvement for this version. I know the last version was great in lot of ways, but a bit weak on stability. We’ve been working conscientiously to improve the stability, modifying code and database.

Also you'l find new sounds and rhythms. Rock Drum Machine 2.0 will be available in a few days, so stay tuned!

• This really is turning into the only drum app I need. I have been converted from a rhythmic idiot into a respectable drummer.

• Awesome. This app rocks. ;)

Can we get some more double bass, Metal drummin stuff in there>

• This gets a lot of love from it's developer and with updates like this it is no small wonder it is fast becoming my go to app for drums. It seemed to come as if from nowhere, as I remember Doug"s first video on this when we could find out little about it only a year ago or less. Now look at it becoming one of if not the finest rock drum app for ios. Good on you Luis, Nice job.

• I'm in!

• I'm in, on, and twirling about in a long white puffy shirt....image

• Already my fav drum machine on ios, and this looks to be a great update - thank you so much!

• Thank you. Great news.

• Really excited about that Luis. Thanks for the heads up.

• edited January 2015

"Song mode” is a very easy, quick and funny way to create your songs "

Funny is good. I'm all all over this.

Thanks!

• He meant to say "fun way".
    Gonna be rocking fun!!!!

• This is great news. Thanks Luis!

• Would there be any tutorials perhaps?

• @Tritonman said:

Would there be any tutorials perhaps?

Yes please! And maybe a little pdf manual? I still can't figure out how some of the stuff works in this app.

• Appreciate the work these past few months, Luis. This is really the only drum app I enjoy using to play along with guitar.

(SuperMetronome got a lot better too with that background fix!)

• @LuisMartinez thank you! this is already an great app!

• awesome....I really like this app

• @Tritonman said:

Would there be any tutorials perhaps?

Thanks... Yes, I'll make a tutorial in the next few days

• Cool beans as our friend Doug from across the pond would say! Let the best drum machine app become better than even before. This update sounds like it will be really great Luis. After some thought I too am looking forward to the new song mode.

• V. Happy about song mode too....

• almost every time I pick up my iPad I find myself checking for this update!

• Can't wait for this, will put this app near the very top of the drum apps

• I use this thing a lot. The drums sound great and it's so easy use.

I love this type of stuff : )

• It looks like Luis could use some more reviews for this great app in the App Store. The two reviews there were from crackheads I am pretty sure so I went over and did it right! Join me?

• edited January 2015

@Tritonman said:

It looks like Luis could use some more reviews for this great app in the App Store. The two reviews there were from crackheads I am pretty sure so I went over and did it right! Join me?

No, I count 26 crackheads.

No...wait make that 27 now : )

• Yes, I now see the all versions review is somewhat better now!

• Hello Luis, Did the update hit a snag? We can't wait. Ok , we can. We just don't want to because we love your app.

• Thanks for the reviews, guys. Yes Tritonman2, Apple finally did, should be ready now!
    I also prepared a small website with a user guide www.rockdrummachine.com
    Hope you like it and you find it useful!