Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..Frax HD for iPad, Setting Up And How To Make A Video

In this video we go through all the basics of Frax and how to record a video and add your own music to it.
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com/frax-hd-ipad-setting-make-video/

Comments

• Thanks for that Doug. Makes me want the Pro version....and a 128G Air 2!

• Cool, I got a ten dollar gift card from my sister in law for my B,day today that I was going to use for iMovie only to find out it is free. Now I can still get another app. Doug the video was perfect and just what I had hoped for. Thanks man. I can also see IMovie being useful for several other projects I might try and my wife will like this one also. You helped make my day a good one.

• Thanks Doug, really helped understand the process. I think i'd have do it Live while i've got a track playing on my DAW and then do the editing in Studio One, i'm running out of space on my iPad!