Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Last day of Olympia Noise Co. sales

Comments

• Thanks ... Got dot melody and love the possibilities !! Very unique to use the time signatures and come up with good patterns !!
    Is there a way to Control the ADSR of each sound or those are just fixed ? I also didn't see the audio paste option to bringin some new sounds if that was the intent
    The generate button for pattern is also welcome but might be it needs to be on the top screen along with the chord notes so you can generate patterns right there and then how about them evolving after each x bar ?
    Anyway , cool nifty app and with midi it's really fun

• Is Dot Melody Universal? I don't really use mu phone for music ...

• I'm going to take my Ondes savings and buy a pack of gum!

• dot Melody is phone only. I had originally hoped to make it universal, but work on new apps became more of a priority. I mistakenly thought going from small to big would be easy, but, it turned out to be a bigger project than I wanted it to be.

@thepinkelefant, thanks for the feedback. Right now there is no way to import sounds, it's just the presets.

• Definitely easier to go from small to big than the other way around; at least it is in web apps. You'll get there.

Thanks for all the work and thanks for the sales.