Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Snowing in the Jungle"

edited November 2014 in Creations

Use of Ondes @Benkamen , Oscilab, Auria, Caramel, apefilter, Phaewou, Nave, Wavegenerator, TC-Data, M3000 layered thumjam, Jeuxdorg mini. Let me know what you think, won't you?

Have a useful Thanksgiving.

Comments

• edited November 2014

Uncannily, from around 6.45 and thereafter for a bit this is a common soundtrack of that period when I lay down at night, often on a comfortable object (when fortunate), and find myself no longer thinking in a conscious manner, but still thinking of a kind all the same. Often seems to go on for hours. Often sounds just like this. A good reason for not sleeping so much. This is a very accurate representation of that. Do you hear it too? I can only presume so....

I like the idea of a 'useful Thanksgiving', nice.

• edited November 2014

Thanks for commenting, it is your right and apparently your pleasure, but conciousness is an illusion and narrow sighted and sleep never creeps into me untill morning. 8:07 onwards.

• Nice track. Does not sound like something I have heard before and that is good. Good production too

• Thanks RSL, thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed it. Originality is always one of my goals when producing weather it's Jungle or Blues or any other genre.

It had been said that Oscilab was only good for chip tunes, I wanted more than that out of it and was quite impressed. A way to route the tracks seperately into Auria simultaneously (like thumjam) would be a very useful feature for eq and fx.

• Cool track. Sounds Industrial like Front 242 or Skinny Puppy. Sounds like you used Apefilter, Carmel, etc to get that gritty sound.

• Shit, thanks man!! Caramel and Ape filter do go along way in changing a sound, so does Saturn.

• Great track man. Very much enjoyed. Thanks :)

• @RUncELL Thanks and your welcome. I have heard your stuff, I am also your fan.